• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low-caste Sinkie Cabbie Cheating On Family With PRC Vixen! Advice?

Selassie

Alfrescian
Loyal
That shows you are blind bastard who can't see the people bullying her, only can see her fighting the bullies.

nuh call Emmanuel the most high a bastard. Yu a dutty stinking whore. Jah know star yu have a dutty ranking mout. Selassie.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
nuh call Emmanuel the most high a bastard. Yu a dutty stinking whore. Jah know star yu have a dutty ranking mout. Selassie.

And btw whoever insult people Bitch should not feel entitled to be angry when people call them bastard.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
yu type out nastiness and foolishness caws yu live yu dutty livity all di man dem know yu pussy fram weh yu open yu cratches dem and let di man dem a pree and lick.

Hey you get so angry for what, you call me whore when I am not, so I call your mother wife and daughters whores are fair and square. Only self entitled bully feel entitled to insult others but others cannot insult them back. Pui! Ok I am off to my cny dinner. Feel free to repeat 1000 times and my answer is same. Return all shit to yourself.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey stop casting aspersions low life slanderer. Speak for yourself. Don't be jealous I have friends in real life.

Don't worry my fellow chinese dog/bitch your master and the chinese dog club is here to defend you. The enemies have to be chinks though.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't bother. I am not always clear.

Free free to repeat 1000 times, i said before and last time I will reply on it. Dirty fellow thinks others are as dirty as yourself. Don't be jealous I have friends in real life. Conscience is clear. Repeat your post 1000 times I challenge you.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Free free to repeat 1000 times, i said before and last time I will reply on it. Dirty fellow thinks others are as dirty as yourself. Don't be jealous I have friends in real life. Conscience is clear. Repeat your post 1000 times I challenge you.

Good to know ...

1. You have friends in real life.
2. Conscience is clear

These are important things in life. They make life precious.