• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i already told you guys that Vaccination is Harmful.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;lnS-xJCG6i4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnS-xJCG6i4[/video]

A fierce debate has swept over western nations about the reliability of vaccination and the possible links to autism. TruthInMedia.com published an article in 2015 covering the story of a former CDC Scientist claiming data of vaccine trials and autism links were “trashed.” The now whistleblower, Dr. William Thompson first drew attention to the admission in 2014, but received little media coverage.

In his original statement he announced statistical omitting in research published. “I regret that my co-authors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal ‘Pediatrics’,” Thompson had announced.

“The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR (mumps, measles and rubella) vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism. Decisions were made regarding the findings of the report as the data was collected and I believe that the final study protocol was not followed.”

But it was only after he was secretly recorded by another doctor, did Thompson come clean. It was following this he hired an attorney specializing in whistleblower cases, and presented Congress with the necessary evidence – as many as 100,000 documents – some sources have said to Truth In Media. Documents that were originally thrown into a trashcan only to be retrieved later out of fear of DOJ repercussions.

Since the article a documentary has been filmed over the claims by Thompson and some of his colleagues, to examine the documents and expert opinions. You can view the documentary here.

For several years now an ongoing debate civil protest has occurred between authorities and anti-vaxxers In some countries, leading campaigners have canceled talks amid security concerns, while governments are introducing compulsory vaccination in order to enroll children into childcare programs and school. The heavy handed approach is justified by local government claiming a rise in whooping cough and other diseases, though data suggests infected patients have already been immunized previously. The debate, which could be put to rest with more extensive and solid research, is to only become more fierce as parents worry for the safety of their children.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the only vaccination most people need are for TB and polio. All others are big money for the pharmaceutical companies. Just imagine the pharma salesman who closed a deal with a school or any institution, and the number of students (or customers, depending on how one sees it) having to accept the vaccinations - that's a huge commission for the sales rep. And in some countries (eg. Canada), the state pays for the jab, the seller is guaranteed a large payment. The pharma company will see huge profits! Not to mention its stock climbing once it is announced that its drug has been "approved" by FDA or some other body. (the politician/senator may get kickbacks too, for pushing for its approval!)

I am of the opinion that if one isn't sick - no need to medicate. If the medicine doesn't have germs or something to act on, it will act on the body's cells. Which may cause some harm.

Cheers!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think the only vaccination most people need are for TB and polio. All others are big money for the pharmaceutical companies. Just imagine the pharma salesman who closed a deal with a school or any institution, and the number of students (or customers, depending on how one sees it) having to accept the vaccinations - that's a huge commission for the sales rep. And in some countries (eg. Canada), the state pays for the jab, the seller is guaranteed a large payment. The pharma company will see huge profits! Not to mention its stock climbing once it is announced that its drug has been "approved" by FDA or some other body. (the politician/senator may get kickbacks too, for pushing for its approval!)

I am of the opinion that if one isn't sick - no need to medicate. If the medicine doesn't have germs or something to act on, it will act on the body's cells. Which may cause some harm.

Cheers!

how can you be sure the vaccine is not tainted.. even for TB and polio.. do you know the ingredient in the vaccines? You trusted them.. what world are you living in?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of us received these vaccines in our infancy, during which we weren't able to question the authorities. Our parents/guardians did what they thought they had to do, brought us to the hospital for the jabs. Back then, I don't think they had any suspicion or apprehension about the vaccines. They never watched X-files. It wasn't aired yet. Or it may have been that our parents/guardians didn't even had television sets yet! Or the institution were honest blokes?

Cheers!

how can you be sure the vaccine is not tainted.. even for TB and polio.. do you know the ingredient in the vaccines? You trusted them.. what world are you living in?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most of us received these vaccines in our infancy, during which we weren't able to question the authorities. Our parents/guardians did what they thought they had to do, brought us to the hospital for the jabs. Back then, I don't think they had any suspicion or apprehension about the vaccines. They never watched X-files. It wasn't aired yet. Or it may have been that our parents/guardians didn't even had television sets yet! Or the institution were honest blokes?

Cheers!

that is how many years ago.. you are talking about history... pls..the present is different from history.. i am talking about the present now...

now your sinkieland has a law to vaccine babies... with such a new outbreak, are those sinkie dumbfucks going to jabbed their newborn?? good luck man...