• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News: Jopie Ong, Metro big boss has just passed away.

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
his one time misstress was Janifer a junket who made millions junketting his gamble........ he lost 10 million in Burswood Perth and the cb made lots of rolling from his losses.......... maybe that was her condition for screwing her
Janifer was a looker who latter let his junket runner up her for free and own pleasure

You missed out the juiciest part whereby he transmitted herpes to his number two ex-wife Chan M L.

CML let him off very cheap when she divorced him in the 90's.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You missed out the juiciest part whereby he transmitted herpes to his number two ex-wife Chan M L.

img0080.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This i also agree haha.
But since human life is measure by money, if the person is richie rich, any media will keep harping on it.:biggrin:

IF the media kept harping it, it does not mean everyone will follow to harp it too.. What does this sinkie loser contribute to the world?

As far as i read what is posted. this fucking loser is a gambler and a womaniser.. so you honour someone who is a gambler and a womaniser?

how stupid can sinkie get. just because a signboard tells you to bend down and get screwed, so you will do it??

He isn't the one who founded the shopping mall, his grandfather did. Even if he did founded the shopping mall, it doesn't make him any difference. Anyone can open a shopping mall.

Did he manage the shopping mall so the world will be a better place? He fucking run the mall so he can get as much money as possible. It is all about him. give me a fucking break!!!

The person i honoured who is already dead is this guy:

1f8d38e.jpg

To honour a man, he is measured by his integrity and human character.

What character does that sinkie loser has? gambling and womanising?? only sinkie shit losers like those PAP low life will honour a person like that.

A person who fall down and die in a bathroom is fucking stupid. He must be a meat eater and a PAP supporter.

if he is a vegan, he will be strong enough to do a full triathlon Ironman at age 76. and not drop fucking dead by falling down in a bathroom.. years of meat eating cause his body to be so fucking weak. PAP low life will honour a person with money.. how a person will have any real friends who surrounded himself with people like that.. women and low life will use him for money and self-benefit. i pity such guy and yet losers honour him.( oh yes, he got herpes too... that is so much of his character)

stupid sinkie losers in this forum kanna fucked by me early in the morning!!!!!

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IF the media kept harping it, it does not mean everyone will follow to harp it too.. What does this sinkie loser contribute to the world?

As far as i read what is posted. this fucking loser is a gambler and a womaniser.. so you honour someone who is a gambler and a womaniser?

how stupid can sinkie get. just because a signboard tells you to bend down and get screwed, so you will do it??

He isn't the one who founded the shopping mall, his grandfather did. Even if he did founded the shopping mall, it doesn't make him any difference. Anyone can open a shopping mall.

Did he manage the shopping mall so the world will be a better place? He fucking run the mall so he can get as much money as possible. It is all about him. give me a fucking break!!!

1f8d38e.jpg

To honour a man is to measured by his integrity and human character.

What character that sinkie loser has? gambling and womanising?? only sinkie shit losers like those PAP low life will honour a person like that.

A person who fall down and die in a bathroom is fucking stupid. He must be a meat eater and a PAP supporter.

if he is a vagan, he will be strong enough to do a full triathlon Ironman at age 79. and not drop fucking dead by falling down in a bathroom.. years of meat eating cause his body to be so fucking weak. PAP low life will honour a person with money.. how a person will have any real friend who surround with people like that.. women and low life will use him for money and self-benefit. i pity such guy and yet losers honour him.( oh yes, he got herpes too... that is so much of his character)

look at this guy,this guy used all his money billions of it to help his own ang moh native country ireland go from 3rd world to 1st world in the 1970s and 80s,and stopped a major civil war in his country.he helped to change the fate of millions of lives,and he did it all anonymously without seeking the media spotlight for more than 20 years.all the universities in ireland conferred the highest honor upon him......
what have you done to change the world u stupid peasant?what have u accomplished?u honestly think u can do a ironman triathlon when u are 70 just because u eat vegan and drink soursop?all those ironman atheletes do way more than that and most trialton atheletes are meat eaters for good reasons.u think u can even run an ironman now?

anyone can open a shopping mall,another fucking retard talking,u think ur another richard branson?have u watched shark tank or dragons den?do u even know how hard it is to start a small tiny microscopic company with 100k,200k,300k revenues or sales every year and be profitable?98 percent of the people in the world wont even make.u want to go from a tiny business selling 300k worth of stuff every year to a shopping mall tycoon with over $200 million dollars worth of retail space?if u can do that u will be one of the "sharks" stars of the tv shows with networth of 200 million to over 4 billion talking to peasants looking for $250k loan for their companies and begging sharks to take 50 percent of their company.

shopping malls usually start with humble beginnings with owners from humble beginnings,small neighbourhood grocery store or mama shop or departmental store,then grow to 2 shops then 5 shops then 10 shops before it becomes a chain,before it becomes a mustafa center like Mustaq Mustafa.just like richard branson and sheldon adelson and mark cuban and jeff bezo and that guy that founded walmart a family grocery store that turned into a 100 billion fortune and a 400 billion dollar company with over 10,000 stores in america and 1.3 million employees,they all start out from humble beginnings,before they move on to bigger and bigger things,until one day they become giants,titans standing so high up in the rarified atmosphere that they forgotten what shit smells like,while peasants like u are still scurrying around on the ground,working their nine to five,clinging on to dear life because they have no idea and are too afraid to start anything,they have no idea where to begin.they dont even have the guts to go and be a ice cream truck salesman.

yes there will always be losers and leeches in the world trying to take advantage of u,but u know something?at least u know u made it,u know what its like to get from destination a and destination b.all those losers and leeches is just what they are losers and leeches who never got off the starting point.

[video=youtube;OMcjxe8slYI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMcjxe8slYI[/video]

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
l

anyone can open a shopping mall,another fucking retard talking,u think ur another richard branson?have u watched shark tank or dragons den?do u even know how hard it is to start a small tiny microscopic company with 100k,200k,300k revenues or sales every year and be profitable?98 percent of the people in the world wont even make.u want to go from a tiny business selling 300k worth of stuff every year to a shopping mall tycoon with over $200 million dollars worth of retail space?if u can do that u will be one of the "sharks" stars of the tv shows with networth of 200 million to over 4 billion talking to peasants looking for $250k loan for their companies and begging sharks to take 50 percent of their company.

That is because you know nuts about business, marketing, sales and networking. and you revolved your perceived little mindset around sinkieshitland. Go explore the world first before you come and discuss on such topic. Just knowing how bank loan money and you fear till your balls drop.. give me a fucking break.

we are talking about sinkie loser who has herpes and fall in the bathroom and die..

pls do not compare real man with real character to that sinkie loser ( i dun even wanna type his name, it will pollute my fingers and keyboard), it will lowered the status of real man with character.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

GH genital herpes which is incurable..................CB cud hv demanded an arm and a leg in the divorce

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
4 Feb 2016 Straits Times

attachment.php
Check out his so called friends who go and "pay respect" to such a human being.. Respect to a gambler and womaniser who caught herpes and spread to others.. All those who go and pay respect are also low life PAP voters too.. Vote for money and benefit to themselves in the expense of others..

This sinkie loser should die earlier and benefit the society more.

Donation of rice, cooking oil..whatever is not big deal.. i do that yearly too and many people do it too..even students and heartlanders.. i just find it funny the SinkieTimes choose small things like this to try to honour someone ( even if he is a gambler, womaniser and herpes spreader) who vote for their master. How much does rice and cooking oil cost? It is a cheap payment to prop up his face to stand on the goddamn pedestal stand.

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

1f8d38e.jpg

To honour a man, he is measured by his integrity and human character.

What character does that sinkie loser has? gambling and womanising?? only sinkie shit losers like those PAP low life will honour a person like that.

if he is a vegan, he will be strong enough to do a full triathlon Ironman at age 76. and not drop fucking dead by falling down in a bathroom.. years of meat eating cause his body to be so fucking weak. PAP low life will honour a person with money.. how a person will have any real friends who surrounded himself with people like that.. women and low life will use him for money and self-benefit. i pity such guy and yet losers honour him.( oh yes, he got herpes too... that is so much of his character)

who is honouring him?
your mother?
your wife??
your sister???
your daugthers???
your aunts??
your gfandmothers???
get lost you bloody fool

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
who is honouring him?
your mother?
your wife??
your sister???
your daugthers???
your aunts??
your gfandmothers???
get lost you bloody fool

Nikola Tesla is honoured by the whole world at the moment. He even got his facebook with his name on it..obviously done by someone who is his fan.

and his name will be remember by the future generations.. his image and statue will be build to honour him in the near future. (Nikola Tesla is not a womaniser, gambler and don't have any herpes at all)

Pls go and google about him before you open your fucking stinky filthy sinkie mouth.. know nothing and yet want to be loud.. fuck your mother's phua chee buy...

i despise a loser who honour a low life human being.. womaniser, gambler, herpes spreader and no surprise most of them are PAP low life voters.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

wahh like that also can.:(

CML is 2nd . 1st wife who ahh ??? Thanks .:confused:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

both ex-spouse names not printed in ST Obit today . :confused:

Childrens are . :confused:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
both ex-spouse names not printed in ST Obit today . :confused:

Childrens are . :confused:

A useless loser who married twice but both wives left him..it tells us so much about his fucked up character and only PAP low life go and honour this low life...

hey..i see a a pattern there.. low life honour another low life.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
who is honouring him?
your mother?
your wife??
your sister???
your daugthers???
your aunts??
your gfandmothers???
get lost you bloody fool

typical born loser sinkie reply. when you have no sinkie of any international repute, just shut up born loser. no need to put other people down when you can't come up with an equivalent. No wonder sinkie economy is rapidly going down the drain and this time the crash is going to be the mother of all crashes as there is nothing left to salvage the economy.
. tesla have done more good and infinitesimally more famous than all sinkies combined.
google tesla and you see how many billioaired honour this great scientist by using his name and naming all sort of discoveries after him. Even Elon Musk have name is electric car Tesla and his company Tesla motors. this is a great honour when every mutters his name very day.
For sinkie, what discovery to benefit mankind??? any idiot can build a shopping mall to benefit his only his own wallet. Thousands in China and India have also build shoping malls, what teh big deal here. those honouring him are his business associates etc who leech off him.Don't remember him doing any charity work or any volunteering work. he did not do any major charity works or doante millions unlike Li ka shing or the shaw family.he is the typical self centered sinkie so whats there to honour him or waste public space in a public newspaper highlighting him? as far as I am concerned he just wasted his only life.
all the money he earned would not buy him a single iota of honour or reputation. worse is the fact he cannot even eat it or take it with him.
what's there to honour?
give a few more days later and nobody other than his family would even bother to remember him or his name. as for tesla, he is still being remembered and honoured by millions 100 years after his death.

Last edited:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
A useless loser who married twice but both wives left him..it tells us so much about his fucked up character and only PAP low life go and honour this low life...

hey..i see a a pattern there.. low life honour another low life.

Born 1940 in Surabaya Indon. That would make JO a FT.

Not a 100% SG Born local .

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no one gives a shit seriously,yes we all know who nikola tesla is,he invented the tesla coil and the tesla warrior in Command n Conquer red alert,u guys bring this shit up like it is primary school science.......look at typical dumb sinkies bragging about knowing about something or someone that practically every fifth grader in america knows......

what next are u going to tell us who george washington is or abe lincoln?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no one gives a shit seriously,yes we all know who nikola tesla is,he invented the tesla coil and the tesla warrior in Command n Conquer red alert,u guys bring this shit up like it is primary school science.......look at typical dumb sinkies bragging about knowing about something or someone that practically every fifth grader in america knows......

what next are u going to tell us who george washington is or abe lincoln?

America 5th grader knows? Come on, pls do your research.. Nobody know who tesla is until someone post his research paper in the Internet recently and the retailer school kid in America are not taught on who telsa is..

Knn.. You only go and Google it now and then post like you know it all along.. Pls, sinkie loser, do not insult the intelligence of a human being..