• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unleaded petrol cost 99 cents in australia

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
s'pore is such an expensive place to live in!!!:eek::biggrin:

IMG_1653_zps8lcqxmjq.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore monetary policy controls inflation by playing around with the value of the currency and stabilize prices by taxation to prevent deflation.

koala88

Alfrescian
Loyal
s'pore is such an expensive place to live in!!!:eek::biggrin:

IMG_1653_zps8lcqxmjq.jpg

Even at 99.9 cts per liter, it is considered expensive.

Try going to Budget or United petrol kiosk. They are likely to be cheaper than 99.9cts.

Also, different suburb charge differently. Sometimes pays to check it out in Oz.

I once saved $16 on a 60 liter tank of petrol when I decided to top up my tank, on my way home. This petrol kiosk is about 20 minutes drive away from the petrol kiosk nearest to my place. That was when the petrol price has gone bananas at about $1.45 per liter.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

95 is only $S1.07 in Thailand

In Thailamd most newer cars can run on E20 its benzene with 20% ethanol and it's only like 83 cents

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just love it to see other countries flar so much better to have a life than sinkieland.

that is what ball-lessness can do to a country.. screw themselves...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Flar??

Flar or fare? Don't know English cannot migrate to angmor countries hor.

oh..now you are jealous that i get to migrate and you can't.. dun be sore sinkie.. even if you English is so good, how come still stuck in your sinkieshitland??

in your pathetic sinkie mind, you need to be a good of a queen english so you are ALLOW To migrate??? only a sinkie shit loser will do that.. so why are you still in your sinkieshitland.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh..now you are jealous that i get to migrate and you can't.. dun be sore sinkie.. even if you English is so good, how come still stuck in your sinkieshitland??

in your pathetic sinkie mind, you need to be a good of a queen english so you are ALLOW To migrate??? only a sinkie shit loser will do that.. so why are you still in your sinkieshitland.

UMNO dog got caught now angry already. Luckily for you your melayu is top notch. Allows you to continue sucking up to your UMNO bosses.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore monetary policy controls inflation by playing around with the value of the currency and stabilize prices by taxation to prevent deflation.
How does keeping pump prices high (despite oil price bottoming) control inflation? :confused:

And how does the currency thingy link to pump prices? Even if MAS relies on currency on central bank's planning (as opposed to interest rate), get your economics thoughts straight:rolleyes:

To the layman, this tantamounts to profiteering

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is what its like to live in a country which is not constantly trying to sucker you,fuck you in the ass and deepthroat you and double penetrate u and without balless sinkies.