• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck Face : UNLESS YOU CAN BUY ME BRANDED LV BAG, DON'T BOTHER ASKING ME OUT

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This girl sure is ugly as fuck! How can any sane sinkie date her, let alone buy her an LV bag? This shows that sinkies have no taste in women.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
9SQ3a2Q.png

Turns out she's a hooker on laksaboy

Where did it say she is a hooker?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kind of standard ... still dare to ask for Branded LV bag. Recycled plastic bag is already too expensive for her.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This girl sure is ugly as fuck! How can any sane sinkie date her, let alone buy her an LV bag? This shows that sinkies have no taste in women.

Nigger you are a sinkie so if you say sinkies have no taste in women that means you right? So your supposed wife is ugly like sin.

See one of the chinese dog syndromes. Dissociative disorer whereby they being chinese think that somehow stereotypes of chinese people don't apply to them.