• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just a suggestion...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
So we've heard PM Lee about altering the Constitution on the fine prints for EP, while they are still at it, may I humbly propose that we ban drivers from the roads for life should they be found guilty of driving under the influence of alcohol.

Bunch of idiotic drivers who drink and drive, putting other people's lives at risk.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So we've heard PM Lee about altering the Constitution on the fine prints for EP, while they are still at it, may I humbly propose that we ban drivers from the roads for life should they be found guilty of driving under the influence of alcohol.

Bunch of idiotic drivers who drink and drive, putting other people's lives at risk.

Does that applies to George Quek of BreadTalk ? :p
A 6 month jail term , $10,000 fine plus lifetime ban will be the best deterrent :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's such a minor issue I wouldn't bother about it.

There are far more serious matters to deal with.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am much against driving under the influence o booze. Personally, I think people should be responsible for avoiding this themselves. Take a cab, designate a driver, or some other solution. Compared to drinking at pubs, cost of riding a taxi is small, and shouldn't create any problems for people who plan to booze up. Best solution is - give the car keys to the girlfriend, and hopefully she doesn't booze!

License suspension should be enacted for all drink drivers caught. Say one week for less than 100 mg/L level, one year or more for 120 mg/L and five years minimum for an accident, 10 years or more for serious accidents, life suspension of license for any injury caused to life or damage of public property.

For drinkers, suggest you party at home, or within straggling distance from home.

Cheers!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like i said, brain dead no cure. When i tired, i also leave the kar and take a teksi. Or drive very slowly. Never got a ticket for driving too slow. Just get horned at a bit, who cares what they think? :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
You got your Kah Ch$ng fucked in the teksi? :rolleyes:

Like i said, brain dead no cure. When i tired, i also leave the kar and take a teksi. Or drive very slowly. Never got a ticket for driving too slow. Just get horned at a bit, who cares what they think? :rolleyes: