• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Glorious exchange of culture and food between sinkie and pyongyang.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
had no idea there were so many restaurants in North Korea,the Kim dynasty and the Familee have done a good job to make eating the number one activity in Singapore and Pyongyang.47 mins of pigging out on video.

[video=youtube;UsxAUyVet8A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsxAUyVet8A[/video]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shiok! sinkie uncles' penchant for new tastes will create demand for raw unwashed abalones from kim kuntry.

LedZeppelin

Alfrescian
Loyal
had no idea there were so many restaurants in North Korea,the Kim dynasty and the Familee have done a good job to make eating the number one activity in Singapore and Pyongyang.47 mins of pigging out on video.

PAPigs are greedy pigs as long there's money to be made with trade partner North Norea. I haven't forgotten about that sinkie MIT guy and his "North Korea is not what you think" propaganda. If u want North Korea to be your trade partner then don't censor the truth.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;UsxAUyVet8A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsxAUyVet8A[/video]

So much selections wont missed sgp food after staying in DPRK!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i can't help but notice that the korean lady is much more cultural than that sinkie worthless loser who eat and eat and eat. That is all he does in the video.

At least the korean lady plays the piano which means she is much more being a human than that ball-less sinkie loser.

ps: i fucking hate that sinkie accent. very kampong vibe.

Last edited:

Kentang

Alfrescian
Loyal
why the fcuk the sinkie cannot speak a proper queens english, american or whatever fcuk slang available and have to speak sinkie peasant english...! does this sinkie know that it's quite annoying to the ears? and with his smug face and arrogant look mix it with annoying singlish, surely he will be hated anywhere he go... no wonder sinkies are avoided at all cost like a plague in east asia :mad:

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the beef in the video looks like slabs of shit. my korean friends are telling me the best korean bbq can be found in san jose, specifically the newly opened restaurant called gen. the food is excellent, all you can eat for lunch for us$14.99 plus tax and dinner for us$24.99 plus tax. over 30 items on the menu, and you can pick any or all of them with repeat orders over the entire time you are at the table. the waitress will advise you to have up to 4 choices at any one time as the grill plus table will not be large enough to hold all the items. finish 4, and you're free to order the next 4.....and the next 4, and the next 4, all for the prices as stated. slices of pork belly will require at least 1 hour on the grill to get caramelized. order that first, and leave it by the side of the grill to get smoked and grilled slowly.

image.jpg