• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinky curry shit skins balls :D

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE: More than 3,000 people gathered in Ang Mo Kio on Sunday (Jan 17) to mark Pongal, a Tamil harvest festival.

The event was organised by the Cheng San-Seletar division, and took place at Cheng San Community Club and the Ang Mo Kio 3G Centre.

Pongal is a four-day long harvest festival originating in Tamil Nadu, a state in India. It symbolises thanksgiving to nature, and takes place between January and February, the season when rice and other cereals are harvested.

Guest-of-honour Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, who is also the Member of Parliament for the Ang Mo Kio Group Representation Constituency, joined in the festivities which aimed to bond residents by promoting social cohesiveness and racial harmony.

There were games and other activities at the event, such as food tasting and a colouring competition.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck shit skins and fuck that festival. What about the malaylam, gujurats, singhs other shit skins new year celebrations?

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had a friend on Facebook helping Pinky with this Indian celebration. It was truly a shit skin of an event.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had a friend on Facebook helping Pinky with this Indian celebration. It was truly a shit skin of an event.

I just hope your friend is a shit skin. Pity any non indian going there. Hopefully pinky celebrates other non shit skin new years. How about say thai new year on april. Wait................ bhutanese new year? knn cannot think of a non shit skin race that celebrates a seperate new year.

KNNBHCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just hope your friend is a shit skin. Pity any non indian going there. Hopefully pinky celebrates other non shit skin new years. How about say thai new year on april. Wait................ bhutanese new year? knn cannot think of a non shit skin race that celebrates a seperate new year.

Bhutan queen chio leh. I don't mind.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo lang tan dua lui harvest zua ji ai keng tiok si boh

[video=youtube;3GwjfUFyY6M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M[/video]

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't worry. There are a number of Chinese there too. Grassroots leaders of various races were there to make Pongal a multi-racial celebration.