• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PSA cutting port dues like crazy to stop losing business

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is what happens when book scholar runs a business... scholar is to be a teacher , not businessman and politicians.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PSA may be going through some lean times now, but in the end, Singapore and PSA will win. It is impossible for a m&d-runned port in mudland or Indonesia to be Singapore. We are number 1! Always number 1!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After Nol next to go PSA last time default customer n carrot head is NOL now no more n desperate for biz

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You quote a property sales person? 99.9% they are selling snake oil...

He is at the top of his game....wasn't educated, made his money the hard way on his own and his nett worth sure many times of yours.....
I pick him over porlampar paper generals or pappy jiakliaobees anyday. You mean you rather listen to shit say's wise words?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Finally a chance to use our expensive and over train military. How about a force of SOF and Commandoes dropped of by submarine to Tanjung Pelelpas and blow up their facilities there. Forcing customers to use Tuas.

may be there is no need to use the RSN submarines, because 8 to 10 dinghies should be sufficient.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thot Woody said PSA is invincible when he was PeeM//////////

It still is. It perfectly located to take advantage of all shipping requirement in the region. Plus it's the biggest bunkering port in the world thanks to the big refineries, storage tanks operated by the big oil firms such as she'll and Exxon Mobil plus the trading houses such as vitol and others.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
against own pple they dun give way....... keep on adding costs
but vs foreign countries they just buckle........... WTF

Because foreign companies have real alternatives mah. PSA charge too high, then go Pelepas. HDB charge too high, sinkies go where? MRT charge too high, Sinkies go where?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
PSA may be going through some lean times now, but in the end, Singapore and PSA will win. It is impossible for a m&d-runned port in mudland or Indonesia to be Singapore. We are number 1! Always number 1!

How come u don't say the same thing about NOL, asshole?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is at the top of his game....wasn't educated, made his money the hard way on his own and his nett worth sure many times of yours.....
I pick him over porlampar paper generals or pappy jiakliaobees anyday. You mean you rather listen to shit say's wise words?

That one, I have a 'babel fish' in my ears, it filters any noise from that baboon & an A.I., filter in my eyes, it automatically changes to a different picture..when Shit Say's speaks or sighted....Sales people, any type are the last person you would want to believe, if you were the last two persons on a deserted island..best to 'drown' that sales person...for you will be 100% cheated on anything...if there is anything, anyway.:p