• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I misses David, I so sad.

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
David Bowlie dead already passed few days. I so sad as he mine idle.

Leslie and Alan and Freddie also sads loseing a icon and grate artisit

I likeing listening his songs. He creative guy and many wearing many colours designed clothes and many hairstyles and putted make ups in his face. He fashions so much and styles and energytic.

I likeing his songs : 'John, I only danceing', 'danceing in the street', 'modern love', 'let dance' so many many grate songs.

I so sad and mine hard brakes, maybe I needs go to Freddie's house to listening to some of his songs alones together to remembers him as a grate guy. I needs some cumfort in mine soft hard to keep me strong as man.

RIP David.