• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MOE paints rosy picture of actually incompetent SPF in new social studies textbooks

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
The MOE has revised the upper secondary social studies syllabus with the proclaimed objective of promoting "active citizenship and critical thinking".

Part of the updated content include a case study of the Little India Riot in 2013.

As the account conjured up by MOE goes, within minutes of the outbreak of the riot, the police was informed and the Civil Defence Force was activated. Subsequently, Special Ops Command was deployed and the crowd dispersed.

The authorities' swift action, according to MOE, shows the importance the PAP Government places on maintaining internal order in Singapore.

Anyone who has followed the COI in the aftermath of the riot would have noticed that a large chunk of the events is missing in MOE's account.

More at Revised Social Studies Syllabus: More Brainwashing than Critical Thinking?

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MOE paints rosy picture of actually incompetent SPF in new social studies textboo

The MOE has revised the upper secondary social studies syllabus with the proclaimed objective of promoting "active citizenship and critical thinking".

Part of the updated content include a case study of the Little India Riot in 2013.

As the account conjured up by MOE goes, within minutes of the outbreak of the riot, the police was informed and the Civil Defence Force was activated. Subsequently, Special Ops Command was deployed and the crowd dispersed.

The authorities' swift action, according to MOE, shows the importance the PAP Government places on maintaining internal order in Singapore.

Anyone who has followed the COI in the aftermath of the riot would have noticed that a large chunk of the events is missing in MOE's account.

More at Revised Social Studies Syllabus: More Brainwashing than Critical Thinking?

Rite after GE2011, PAPEE activate fullsteam brainwashin propagada on all online/offline platforms.
sammyboy.com hwz edmw asiaone forum etc...
all schools and printed media

e alternative media platform play important role in countering these propaganda.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: MOE paints rosy picture of actually incompetent SPF in new social studies textboo

looks like the whitewashing has already started,we are even faster at whitewashing history than the CCP.

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal

looks like the whitewashing has already started,we are even faster at whitewashing history than the CCP.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Churchill-Lie-Truth-Quotes.jpg
    Churchill-Lie-Truth-Quotes.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,222

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wait till you see the North Korean textbook on the SLBM launch

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why was our SPF incompetent? They managed to disperse the rioters without firing a single shot. I find our SPF far more competent than the average European police, who was not able to protect their own white women from marauding Arab and North African refugees. Our SPF is also more disciplined than the average American cop, who on many occasions, displayed their lack of firearm discipline and professionalism in the way they handled non-white suspects.

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why was our SPF incompetent? They managed to disperse the rioters without firing a single shot. I find our SPF far more competent than the average European police, who was not able to protect their own white women from marauding Arab and North African refugees. Our SPF is also more disciplined than the average American cop, who on many occasions, displayed their lack of firearm discipline and professionalism in the way they handled non-white suspects.

How they fire? from inside the ambulance they were hiding in,
while the rioters loots, molest, destroy, burn and destroy the surrounding properties.
they were just waiting for the rioters to get exhausted and tired and hopefully disperse by themselves.
Captured on video live. cannot lie.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree. The spf exhibited the highest form of strategy espoused by Sun Tzi. I am proud of our boys.

beegs

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree. The spf exhibited the highest form of strategy espoused by Sun Tzi. I am proud of our boys.

u are proud of the boys who were seen running away too

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Orders from the top were to assemble. I applaud the urgency they have exhibited to reach the form up point on time.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did the book teach about the findings of the COI?

Did it mentioned that the police Chief wear civilian cloths so that rioters cannot identify him so cannot wallop him? Did the book mentioned this chief only give command from behind safely surrounded by his underlings? If nothing of such is mentioned, how can the student learn how to command in future. Without these info, Students will know MOE only wanted them to hear the good stuff!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

三十六计,走为上计。Very commendable indeed.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Did the book teach about the findings of the COI?

I wondered when did we become another Japan!? Whitewashing the textbooks? That is a new low! Dafug!?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was only proud about the boys and girls managed to run at a fast speed enough not to get beaten by the rioters.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

what strategy is that?art of self restraint?

Indeed. Winning without fighting a battle, the pinnacle of strategy in the Art of War. Mere mortals like you wouldn't understand it lah. :rolleyes:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The truth is on youtube ........ it could spread much faster than lies on social studies textbooks ...... if more Sinkies are tech savvy ......

[video=youtube;nSoZqOEWBWs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSoZqOEWBWs[/video]