• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Be like a thorn in the thumb of the PAP that is hard to get rid of and thrive.

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be like a thorn in the thumb of the PAP that is hard to get rid of and thrive as an opposition.

In Singapore, the dafts believe that the PAP would make you broke and jobless, sue you, jail you or even exile you if you are an opposition.
That's a myth that PAP wants you to believe.
In reality, to prosper and thrive as an opposition you must be street-smart and politically smart.

PAP knows money makes the World go round.
Their standard motto is to throw money at the problem they can't solve via their network.

If being opposition is so bad and risky then why are there so many opposition parties in Singapore, latest being the PPP.
To thrive you must play the Game Right.

Those who got caught like Roy Ngern didn't play his game right.
Roy recklessly exposed himself as the real blogger in the CPF issues,
making him vulnerable as they can associate him with the offending article.

If Roy were to remain as an anonymous blogger while writing critically serious CPF issues relating to the Government,
then they can't do anything to Roy and they can't sue a anonymous non-person blogger.

Roy just need to set leads that would indirectly associate himself with the blog,
like what he did at the Speaker Corner but in a more cautious manner.

They can only suspect Roy as the blogger but no evidence,
so the last resort is to tie Roy down with whatever Roy is doing.

If he is still a nurse in KTPH, promote him give him extra tasks to keep him busy.
If he is running a business, just throw some money at the business to it keep extra busy.

Sacking him or running down his business would only make matters worst,
as this would give Roy more time, adrenaline, and reasons to blog louder anonymously.

If Roy was street-smart and politically smart, PAP would be throwing the 150K at him.

Why did't they sack Sylvia while she was a lecturer at the polytechic when she was an opposition candidate and a threat?
By doing so they are giving her more time, adrenaline, and reasons to pursue the opposition cause.
So they need to tie her down where possible.

Why Low TK business is still thriving even though he is a big threat and an opposition MP and leader?
Same as Desmond Lim of SDA, Kenneth of RP, and Chiam.
GMS often fly to and fro from Hongkong running his business and family matters.
Why not make him even busier by throwing some money at his business so that he got no time for his party or even blog.

These thriving opposition politicians are street-smart and politically smart,
they know they are like a thorn in the thumb of the PAP that is hard to get rid of,
that's why they must remain extra vigilant, be extra cautious with what they do or say.

I have been in opposition movement since 1997 till now.
To make myself VISIBLE to the PAP, I attended many opposition rallies,
conferences, events and even participate at Hong Lim Park Protests
just so that PAP can easily identify me. Sort of marketing myself.

There is absolutely nothing to fear as long as I don't commit any offence or break the law, the PAP can't do anything to me.

At the same time, I also participate in many forums and blogs anonymously under numerous nicks.
Anonymous means no real contact numbers, email address, ip address or anything that can be directly linked to the real me.

Be selective when you participate in forums or blogs, create threads or choose only topics that are
closely related to those events that you have been identified with.
Be very critical, loud and write with substance including the necessary evidence.

That makes it easier for PAP to put you on the list of targeted suspects.

Remember PAP would only resort to throwing money if they can't solve it by any other means.
PAP would then need to resort to tying down the targeted suspects by throwing some money at the problem.
You may find yourself with a sudden job promotion, increase in job scope, tasks or an increase in business activities, etc...

Of course, PAP would gauge the effectiveness by monitoring the situation in those blogs, forums, opposition events and protests events.
If these prescriptions work then PAP would just repeat the medicine once the problem arises again.

If you are out-of-job, out-of-work, under-employed, replaced by foreigners, or out-of-business don't sit there and do nothing.

It's time to be Proactive. Start Marketing yourself, make yourself VISIBLE to the PAP, by participating in Opposition
Events, Functions, Conferences, better still be a member of the Opposition force, attend Hong Lim Park Events and Protest Events.

Join the online community forums anonymously such as tremeritus.com, sammyboy.com, edmw.xyz... etc and or the bloggers community
and make sure that PAP pays attention to you, your needs and grievances.

By keeping quiet and keeping a low profile, PAP would assume that you are enjoying your SWISS Standard as painted by the PAP Grassroots.

Remember, Anonymous means no real contact numbers, email address, ip address or anything that can be directly linked to the real you.
There is absolutely nothing to fear as long as you don't commit any offence or break the law, the PAP can't do anything to you.

:smile::smile::smile:

jw5

Loyal
If the PM says that this is the way to go, it must be the way to go! :p

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's how they got rid of Amos Yee.

Amos likewise Roy exposed their real self making them vulnerable.
If Amos were to wore a Mask in his videos and then provide
some subtle indirect hint to his real self then he is playing it smart.

PAP would probably grant him an overseas scholarship far away from Singapore
and exempt him from NS, if Amos has his way.

Few weeks ago I thought I could spent more time in Sammyboy forum since I have
some free slots from my business activities.
But after 2 weeks here, business orders began pouring in again, very busy now.
Just manage to have my dinner and login to Sammyboy forum while still doing
some paper work.

The same cycle for the past few years.
Of course the rewards are good. So I am loving it.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos likewise Roy exposed their real self making them vulnerable.
If Amos were to wore a Mask in his videos and then provide
some subtle indirect hint to his real self then he is playing it smart.

PAP would probably grant him an overseas scholarship far away from Singapore
and exempt him from NS, if Amos has his way.

Few weeks ago I thought I could spent more time in Sammyboy forum since I have
some free slots from my business activities.
But after 2 weeks here, business orders began pouring in again, very busy now.
Just manage to have my dinner and login to Sammyboy forum while still doing
some paper work.

The same cycle for the past few years.
Of course the rewards are good. So I am loving it.

Amos has run road. How could he have run road without the PAP's help?

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos has run road. How could he have run road without the PAP's help?

I think more like giving him enough ropes to hang himself.
He can't run forever and what about his NS obligations?
Unless of course if the money is GOOD ENOUGH to disappear for good.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singapore is not a country anymore,its just a place to make money.theres no need to get attached to the place or get sentimental about it.or like the people in it.theres no need to shed tears about it or feel cold or indifferent,its all about the money thats all.maybe one day true blue sinkies will find their Israel/jerusalem,their holy land,their zion.but until then it remains buried in the past in the sands of time.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best way for opposition to thrive is to go to their volunteer events and help them out instead of being a keyboard warrior or attending rallies during election if they truly believe in the opposition cause. They need a lot of volunteers to do house visits, logistics and such. Even workers party is still relatively a small party in comparison to PAP which has over 600,000 members.

Learn from the PAP IB. When they realised the lost the online space back in 2011, they started gathering their fellow members and like pro FB comments on MSM fb pages like ST and Today. They also frequently mob attacked opposition members' facebook pages from their facebook group Silent No More. The result of their effort finally paid off in 2015.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Singapore, the dafts believe that the PAP would make you broke and jobless, sue you, jail you or even exile you if you are an opposition.
That's a myth that PAP wants you to believe.
In reality, to prosper and thrive as an opposition you must be street-smart and politically smart...

The foreign imported shits believed it wholesale and 99.9% gave their votes in last GE to pappies to screw the local sinkies who voted oppo parties... the power of propaganda and myths but then, who is their God?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even workers party is still relatively a small party in comparison to PAP which has over 600,000 members.

The pappies would welcome any one with two legs to become their members ... you can find foreigners manning the pappies' grass loots as if they are already shitizens....

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
The result of their effort finally paid off in 2015.

Pappies' propaganda is easy to see .. lots of bullshit about LKY and achievements. He could not have succeeded without the Old Guards. The payoff was the result of support from imported shits, not from their bullshits in the media.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
singapore is not a country anymore,its just a place to make money.theres no need to get attached to the place or get sentimental about it.or like the people in it.theres no need to shed tears about it or feel cold or indifferent,its all about the money thats all.maybe one day true blue sinkies will find their Israel/jerusalem,their holy land,their zion.but until then it remains buried in the past in the sands of time.

It is now a rojak country with foreigners swarming the island like house flies seeking opportunities to make easy money, exploit the dumb handouts and privileges tailored by the pappies for foreigners, the good life and jobs. True blue sinkies? A minority in their own country.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who got caught like Roy Ngern didn't play his game right.
Roy recklessly exposed himself as the real blogger in the CPF issues,
making him vulnerable as they can associate him with the offending article.

If Roy were to remain as an anonymous blogger while writing critically serious CPF issues relating to the Government,
then they can't do anything to Roy and they can't sue a anonymous non-person blogger.

The PM whacked this bloke because he made an unfounded allegation to taint the reputation and good standing of the PM. The bloke is an idiot, just like Dr Chee had done once upon a time when Woody was the PM.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
These thriving opposition politicians are street-smart and politically smart,
they know they are like a thorn in the thumb of the PAP that is hard to get rid of, that's why they must remain extra vigilant, be extra cautious with what they do or say...

Sinki land is not North Korea, not yet and God forbid, should not and will never be... you can still LHL a dumb head and will not get executed.

These oppo politicians have never launched personal vicious and malicious attacks on pappies. No proof, no say unlike Dr Chee who got whacked for saying things that he should not have said in public and in front of Woody.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are out-of-job, out-of-work, under-employed, replaced by foreigners, or out-of-business don't sit there and do nothing.

It's time to be Proactive. Start Marketing yourself, make yourself VISIBLE to the PAP, by participating in Opposition
Events, Functions, Conferences, better still be a member of the Opposition force, attend Hong Lim Park Events and Protest Events.

When you are out of job or your business has gone belly up, you be too depressed to find time and mood to join oppo parties to whack pappies. You are likely to end up in deep depression and commit suicide, leaving the 70% brain dead sinkies to face the same fate later on.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Join the online community forums anonymously such as tremeritus.com, sammyboy.com, edmw.xyz... etc and or the bloggers community and make sure that PAP pays attention to you, your needs and grievances.

By keeping quiet and keeping a low profile, PAP would assume that you are enjoying your SWISS Standard as painted by the PAP Grassroots...

Not all who posted in the forums are sinkis ... there are also outsiders in other countries trying to create chaos and interal strife in sinki land ... as long as pappies keep their policies pro-local sinkies and treat foreigners as pure foreigners and not shitizens, even though they are SPR, and govern the island sincerely for benefits of locals, not for benefits of foreigners, pappies are not too bad after all.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is absolutely nothing to fear as long as you don't commit any offence or break the law, the PAP can't do anything to you...

No need to fear the pappies .. they are not like the fat guy in North Korea. There is no cause to criticise pappies if they had done a good job to look after local sinkies' interest.

The pappies deserve to be criticised for doing things to place foreigners above local sinkies. Why should SPR (pure foreigners) be allowed to buy HDB flats, own and operate companies, etc to enjoy and exploit the various programmes, initiatives, privileges, etc established by pappies?

Aren't pappies dumb to take such good care of foreigners as if they are local sinkies?