• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Advice Required] 28 February 1966

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your Life Book was already fixed the moment you were conceived. No one can ever find that out, Fengshui or what-not.

If you are fated to be poor and with nothing on your back, you will not die in a King's gown with golden spoon in your mouth! And if you are fated to die choking on a fishball in your home you will never die in a aeroplane crash from cruising attitude. Now the secret is out: that's why airlines never serve fishballs in flight meals!

Live life Everyday to the best you can and no need worry about the next moment. You will never know what will happen. Enjoy!.

How do I know all the above?

Actually I also don't know! :biggrin:

Funny Bright! :smile:

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Wunder, thanks, though I am not a Christian. :smile:

A brother of mine loves to do fortune telling before he became a Christian.

One day he had a nightmare about maggots eating up his decompsed hand.

He stop fortune telling after that and turn to Christ!

Dun play play with demonic forces.

Sinkies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Group 1 has no winner, and the prize amount of $8,363,880 has been cascaded to Group 2.

Group 2 winning tickets sold at:

Singapore Pools Choa Chu Kang Branch - Blk 303 Choa Chu Kang Ave 4 #01-721 ( 1 QuickPick System 7 Entry )
Singapore Pools Jln Tiga Branch - Blk 43 Jln Tiga #01-08 ( 1 System 7 Entry )

Wala, 2 lucky Grp2 winners. Fuck. No Group 1:eek:

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Claire, ba zi reading is all about reading of elements. And in ancient Chinese world they categorise everything into 5 elements. As such in the ancient Chinese world they have charted each day with each elements. Of course for those who disbelieve such teaching would says these knowledge are nonsense while those who are into religion says that these are demonic act.

The trouble is when there are people who are skeptics they would find a reason to substantiate their stands while the vice verse are also standing on their ground too.

The reading of your friend may be true but what is missing here is the timing of your boyfriend, therefore this Ba Zi reading friend of yours only read 75% of the story. Ba zi refers to 8 characters or 8 elements and this is form through Year, Month, Day and Hour.

And in each of this sector has heavenly branch and earthly stem. Also by combining his Ba zi with his partner sometime things will change for the better(or worse). Unless he is alone then what your friend read about him could well be true. But he is now with you therefore your ba zi would also have some influence in him. If he has children then they too will affect him.

Many who has their Ba zi read would tend to says that the reading is not accurate, the thing is most of the time when one consults the readers they tend to talk more about themselves more than about others. But in reality we are influenced by the surrounding as well as people whom we met or work along with.

All these Ba zi reading began from I-Ching and in there it says all forms has an effect on everything. Be it the environment or the people around us and ultimately we human beings has free will to play in the course of our lives. So we may have our lives charted by this Ba zi but when the environment or circumstances or people around us changes, we too change our course of actions (then again there are people who refuse to change they ended up fulfilling the prophecy of the Ba zi).

You think about it how you have derived to your current state or stage. It is all about yourself making certain decisions in the course of it and that brings you to where you're today. But those decisions were made with the influence of a particular incidents, or people that you have met, or things that had said about you etc.

We should not let Ba zi to determine our future but more about how you want to live your life....just my opinion.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your date and time of birth doesn't determine your life. Your life (ie. soul karma and existential program for the physical incarnation) determines your date and time of birth (which can be controlled extraphysically by the guides & helpers even taking into account medical intervention). This is the actual basis for any Astrology, Numerology, Ba Zhi or Fengshui reading, something that even Fengshui masters themselves don't realize or understand. This is also the basis for Palmistry, in which your soul karma and existential program is 'written' into your palms (and also fingertip whorl patterns, something almost nobody realizes), for the same reason as your date and time of birth : as symbols to provide guidance, for those who are interested and have the willingness to see.

If you're genuinely interested in getting answers to your questions (to address your worries), you can PM me. I have a 'lobang' or a recommendation for a genuine and trustworthy psychic reading that can assist you with your personal questions (with greater reliability and accuracy than any Chinese Astrology, Numerology, Ba Zhi or Fengshui reading, simply due to the technicality of how the Reading works from the other side).

For the record, I don't earn any commission money for recommending this Reading (the guy who does it is in USA, the Reading is done and sent over the internet to your email), I'm just a satisfied customer myself wanting to share about it with genuinely interested people.

hilarion reading? How come you don't promote that nowadays?

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Claire, ba zi reading is all about reading of elements. And in ancient Chinese world they categorise everything into 5 elements. As such in the ancient Chinese world they have charted each day with each elements. Of course for those who disbelieve such teaching would says these knowledge are nonsense while those who are into religion says that these are demonic act.

The trouble is when there are people who are skeptics they would find a reason to substantiate their stands while the vice verse are also standing on their ground too.

The reading of your friend may be true but what is missing here is the timing of your boyfriend, therefore this Ba Zi reading friend of yours only read 75% of the story. Ba zi refers to 8 characters or 8 elements and this is form through Year, Month, Day and Hour.

And in each of this sector has heavenly branch and earthly stem. Also by combining his Ba zi with his partner sometime things will change for the better(or worse). Unless he is alone then what your friend read about him could well be true. But he is now with you therefore your ba zi would also have some influence in him. If he has children then they too will affect him.

Many who has their Ba zi read would tend to says that the reading is not accurate, the thing is most of the time when one consults the readers they tend to talk more about themselves more than about others. But in reality we are influenced by the surrounding as well as people whom we met or work along with.

All these Ba zi reading began from I-Ching and in there it says all forms has an effect on everything. Be it the environment or the people around us and ultimately we human beings has free will to play in the course of our lives. So we may have our lives charted by this Ba zi but when the environment or circumstances or people around us changes, we too change our course of actions (then again there are people who refuse to change they ended up fulfilling the prophecy of the Ba zi).

You think about it how you have derived to your current state or stage. It is all about yourself making certain decisions in the course of it and that brings you to where you're today. But those decisions were made with the influence of a particular incidents, or people that you have met, or things that had said about you etc.

We should not let Ba zi to determine our future but more about how you want to live your life....just my opinion.

Thank you Kang. What a good piece of advice and well written too. I agree :smile:

Sinkies

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB TS Claire. today I give you any chance. I bought 2802 and 1966. If never come out later, I sure whack you deep deep. :biggrin:

Sinkies

Alfrescian
Loyal
I curse the person with this birthday. Fucking sway Bazi :oIo:

KNNBCCB! Tiochiak again. :oIo:

Fuck You Claire! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tomorrow, that boyfriend turns Fifty!
And I am wondering, how is he? :o
I hope he is still in good health,
And not corrupted by his wealth. :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am normally not a superstitious person. However, it has been bothering me, causing me to toss and turn on my bed now, and hence writing this thread on my bed, unwittingly.

I was at a old classmate gathering whole of Saturday. Amongst others who were at the gathering, there was this chap whom I knew in our JC tennis team. We chatted.

In the midst of our chat, he brought up the topic of Fengshui and all those Chinese astrological stuff. For the sake of conversation in the gathering, I gave him my birth dates or whatever he asked for ∼ Sheng Cheng Ba Zi ∼ and he then quite accurately predicted my life to date, personality traits and so on. God knows whether he is lucky or just skillful in his Fengshui trade.

Purely out of fun, I decided to give my man's Sheng Chen Ba Zi to him, not knowing how silly I was, with hindsight. He then started to work out some supposed "calculations".

To cut his supposed "calculations" and all that crap. I will just sum up what he said about my man who is borned on this date ∼ 28 February 1966. He said:

1. X has so far lead a very good career life, growing steadily in fortune and prosperity.

2. BUT, when he turns 50 (ie. this lunar calendar year in 2016), his career will start a downfall and with this southwards decline, his health will suffer. There will be more hospital visits for treatment and chances of road traffic accident is high.

3. Also, if he is not married, he should never get married as this is a bad year for him. And if he is married, he has to be careful with Tao Hua Yun as it will cause him to lose his permanent partner through divorce or serious sickness like cancer. There will be harm as well to his family members.

4. Lastly, he shouldn't travel too much in the Year of Monkey as there will be misfortune during his travels, for example, from meeting "unclean" spirits or accidents ~ big and small ∼ on the move.

Now I am really getting worried after hearing all these, and it is giving me insomnia now.

Is there anyone here who is sort of well versed in Chinese astrology or whatever Fengshui to "corroborate" what is said to me.

I really hope that ex school mate is pulling a fast one on my brains. My first thought is someone who is here in this forum might know something about Fengshui and can share his or her analysis based on 28 February 1966.

Thankyou in advance and will check this thread tomorrow.

it reminds me i have a post that show my palm and i get free advice here.

can someone fixed the search function..i can't find my palm to show off here.

Last edited: