• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pree parking for cibil serpents, to pay or not to pay?

Pree parking or not?

• Dare shud bee pree parking!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pree parking are por pussies!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Workers-party-MOE-teachers-pay-parking-MINDEF-NSmen-regular-SAF-pay-too_0.jpg

According to WP's Pritam Singh, he said that if MOE requires all teachers to pay for parking within the school compounds, MINDEF should also make all SAF regulars and NSmen pay for parking within camp compounds.

"Going by this logic, MINDEF must require all SAF regulars and NSmen to pay for parking in army/military camps. The Government should leave the status quo as it is and allow our teachers to do what they do best. So many of them stay back to help students - why indirectly penalise them?"

Do you agree with him?

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...then-mindef-must-ask-regulars-pay-parking-too
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...regulars-pay-parking-too#sthash.LNZAHF8K.dpuf

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: WP Tries To Sow Discord Between PAP and Teachers! Teachers' Union Where?

If teacher has to stay back means the teacher is not effective and efficient in teaching the students within the allocated time.

Blame who? Imposing parking charges is to kick some spurs into the hide, if unproductive, then pay more parking fees.

That's why PAP is the effective government any country would hope to have.

...... So many of them stay back to help students - why indirectly penalise them?"

Do you agree with him?

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...then-mindef-must-ask-regulars-pay-parking-too
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...regulars-pay-parking-too#sthash.LNZAHF8K.dpuf

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya. And when grassloots and PAP MP attend community events, the PLPs will block out and reserve few parking lots for their own cars!

And I understand that grassloots have free HDB parking around their residence? Yet these are not even employees of any company or gov agencies.

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coming soon: Pay parking in schools

Why pick on teachers? How about other ministries that have free parking for their staff? Even parking in Parliament is free.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Coming soon: Pay parking in schools

I thank Jesus everyday I got so many free parking places to choose from in my orbice!

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

really need the money... cpf empty liao?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP is digging the bottom to scrape for money.

ForFun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why bring in the army boys into your argument? Should use the logic of MPs having to pay for parking at the Parliament House instead of bringing in army boys & their camps.

In the 1st place should just let the Teachers Union object to it. There are much much more things going very wrong in this country. TIU!!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

what is wrong with that?
papigs do that all the time. what is good for the goose is good for the gander

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Two wheels good;Four wheels bad. :p

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bayi has a point there.

Not only schools and MINDEF. In fact all Ministries and Stats Board staff (regardless of rank) must pay for parking. Parliament and Istana also must charge for parking.

These are taxpayers' money.

If any civil servants feels is expensive then they are free to take public transport.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

What wrong? Up parking fees means more teachers got excuse to go home early. Or maybe open private tuition class. No good? :confused:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

really need the money... cpf empty liao?

Is Lawrence Sia of STU still around? or STU had been 'sold' already.....another 'no tooth, no balls' union, bet you!...soon, the teachers, will have to pay for the security service, or pay to use the toilets....ha ha ha ha

The mantra is, can afford cars, can afford to pay for parking, they give them good bonuses & 'incentives' to vote..now they pay to pay back, after all..Pay And Pay is they lumpar one motto..don't these teachers know??

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

LKY : "What's wrong with collecting more money?"

despite most if not all teachers were cowed into voting for PAP,WP Pritam voice and stood up for them... Teachers has a lot of reflection to make...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

i think this is the right direction. and should include polis esp those who hide in MSCP to tidoh. gahment stand to lose massive from the occupation of MSCP like how the ex mata chief gets his freebie blowjobs and taxpayers have to fork out money for his Trish.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

LKY : "What's wrong with collecting more money?"

despite most if not all teachers were cowed into voting for PAP,WP Pritam voice and stood up for them... Teachers has a lot of reflection to make...

Correction: LKY did not say that. His minions did.
Second correction: Teachers not solidly behind the PAP like our ivory tower civil serpents. We need to make a statement to the traitors that we know. Yes we know.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Correction: LKY did not say that. His minions did.
Second correction: Teachers not solidly behind the PAP like our ivory tower civil serpents. We need to make a statement to the traitors that we know. Yes we know.

When I was Permanent Secretary to then Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew, he invited me for lunch twice a year, only the two of us. He was always a perfect gentleman. He once said, “Ngiam, we’re not having lunch today as Prime Minister and Permanent Secretary. We’re both intellectual equals. You can tell me what you think, and I’ll tell you what I think.” Those were very robust conversations.

One of these conversations involved the Certificate of Entitlement (COE) scheme. I had a big fight with him over this because the implementation of the COE scheme meant that we were taxing every man, woman and child in Singapore, from the day of his birth till the day of his death. As COE taxes transportation, nobody can avoid it. You can avoid eating good durians, but you cannot avoid using transportation. He saw that I was right, but he was a charmer. Looking at me, he asked, “Ngiam, are you the Permanent Secretary of the Budget and Revenue Divisions at MOF?” I said yes, to which he [LKY] replied, “What’s wrong with collecting more money?”

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

When I was Permanent Secretary to then Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew, he invited me for lunch twice a year, only the two of us. He was always a perfect gentleman. He once said, “Ngiam, we’re not having lunch today as Prime Minister and Permanent Secretary. We’re both intellectual equals. You can tell me what you think, and I’ll tell you what I think.” Those were very robust conversations.

One of these conversations involved the Certificate of Entitlement (COE) scheme. I had a big fight with him over this because the implementation of the COE scheme meant that we were taxing every man, woman and child in Singapore, from the day of his birth till the day of his death. As COE taxes transportation, nobody can avoid it. You can avoid eating good durians, but you cannot avoid using transportation. He saw that I was right, but he was a charmer. Looking at me, he asked, “Ngiam, are you the Permanent Secretary of the Budget and Revenue Divisions at MOF?” I said yes, to which he [LKY] replied, “What’s wrong with collecting more money?”

I stand corrected, good sir.