• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

under bowel depression

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is there a risk where you consume too many good bacteria?

you'll experience flatulence and bloating in the early stages. this is because they feed on prebiotics or food with carbs that are not easily digestible and produce gas. once you get used to probiotics consumption, your system should be able to adjust to it. one side effect of too much good bacteria is bacteremia, which results in these bacteria seeping into your bloodstream as your intestines run out of room to accommodate them. moderation and balance are critical.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you'll experience flatulence and bloating in the early stages. this is because they feed on prebiotics or food with carbs that are not easily digestible and produce gas. once you get used to probiotics consumption, your system should be able to adjust to it. one side effect of too much good bacteria is bacteremia, which results in these bacteria seeping into your bloodstream as your intestines run out of room to accommodate them. moderation and balance are critical.

so has that happened to you yet?

You seem to be implying that having lots of good bacteria in your gut will somehow prevent one from having bad bowel movement episodes.

Btw experienced any lao sai incidents recently?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so has that happened to you yet?

You seem to be implying that having lots of good bacteria in your gut will somehow prevent one from having bad bowel movement episodes.

Btw experienced any lao sai incidents recently?

initially on a 80 billion flora routine i experienced bloating and much farting. after rebalancing my gut i scaled down to 50 billion. once it's well balanced (from consistently smooth and regular bowel movement), i'm now down to 30 billion every 3 days. no lao sai if food intake is healthy and wholesome. there's ocassional lao sai from bad food, such as badly prepared and stored salsa at mexican restaurants, or contaminated chili sauce at vietnamese pho joints. a well balanced gut though remedies the damage quickly, and smooth stool returns after the lao sai from food poisoning.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks. Is all this product from Internet pass sinkieland ava endorsement ? How to check they r safe or fake products ?

Is AVA another useless gov't body like NTUC :smile:

Only a suggestion because I have actually tried the product . However If you want to consider only Spore endorsed products then look at health food store like Eden Health Foods & Natural Remedies Pte Ltd http://eden.com.sg/home.php
Natures Glory http://www.natures-glory.com/
GNC

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have this IBS problem for quite long term.

No joke. I was admitted ward last week due to chronic diarhea and dehydration. Nearly kill my life.

If you few days didn't pass motion. Better to consult doctor.
Do not think this is small problem.

Take care.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have this IBS problem for quite long term.

No joke. I was admitted ward last week due to chronic diarhea and dehydration. Nearly kill my life.

If you few days didn't pass motion. Better to consult doctor.
Do not think this is small problem.

Take care.
Bro take care . First time I heard of chronic diaherrea.
I used to hv ibs last time till a sbf Bro recommend to stop taking caffeine particularly 3in1. Currently mine is bit different fm ibs in tat my bowel seem not be able to clear at 1 motion. Ibs time was a lot of shits with bloods n mucus.

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro take care . First time I heard of chronic diaherrea.
I used to hv ibs last time till a sbf Bro recommend to stop taking caffeine particularly 3in1. Currently mine is bit different fm ibs in tat my bowel seem not be able to clear at 1 motion. Ibs time was a lot of shits with bloods n mucus.

I think more or less related to my pre-existing illness + side effect of medication.

Your case might not be so serious as mine.

Last Dec was horrible to me. Diarrhea + vomitting+ dehydration for whole month. Ended up affected my kidney and heart badly. Admitted ward too late. Doctor even suggested dialysis.

I also didn't expect my chronic Diarrhea can turn into Acute kidney failure. Most probably my immune system too weak.

now have long time to recuperate.

You do not need worry. This is case by case. Your condition much more lighter than me.

But if Diarhea and vomitting more than 2 days. Must really visit emergency department to dehyrate yourselves.

Take care.