• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Great news to all Sinkie Chinks!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
China's Articles 50 and 89 (12) of the People's Republic of China Constitution

Articles 50 and 89 (12) of the People's Republic of China Constitution enshrines the Law of Return for ALL ethnic Chinese who have emigrated abroad, even those who did so before the proclamation of the Republic, and covers ALL their descendants born in other countries and holding other nationalities and who have never stepped foot in China before. In the unlikely event that a definable community of ethnic Chinese outside China is threatened with racial violence or genocide, China would provide all assistance to the oppressed community, whether in the form of diplomatic pressure, economic sanctions, or limited military action to secure the safety and effect the evacuation of the said community whose members are all welcomed to return to China to settle there as full citizens with special constitutional privileges granted only to returnees. China's Law of Return.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;luwUcDg78nM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luwUcDg78nM[/video]

(( 义勇军进行曲))

起来!不愿做奴隶的人们!

把我们的血肉,筑成我们新的长城!

中华民族到了最危险的时候,

每个人被迫着发出最后的吼声。

起来!起来!起来!

我们万众一心,

冒着敌人的炮火,前进!

冒着敌人的炮火,前进!

前进!前进!进!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That's excellent news. All the Chinese in Singapore can now fuck off back to China so the Island can be returned to its rightful owners viz the Malays.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Great new!

Have always thought of finding an alternative place for retirement where the cost of living is not so high as in Singapore and yet still get to enjoy chinese food and wine :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
That's excellent news. All the Chinese in Singapore can now fuck off back to China so the Island can be returned to its rightful owners viz the Malays.

Thank goodness, the Polynesians whom migrated out from Yunnan can now claim rights to go back to China.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China is going to be a very powerful nation economically if all the diaspora from the developed countries like US , UK, Australia and Singapore were to return. These diaspora are amongst the smartest people on earth.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to test of ethnicity? DNA Tests? LOL!

Got mixed with Mongolian Genghis Khan or Emperor Hirohito Jap bloods qualified or not?

What about Baba or Ah Neh mixed?? :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who the fuck would want to go back to a place that filled with nothing but smelly chink scums?even outside in a 30 percent ratio chink or 70 percent chink or even 20 percent chink environment is barely tolerable.this XII jinping need to gtfo.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
(( 义勇军进行曲))

起来!不愿做奴隶的人们!

把我们的血肉,筑成我们新的长城!

中华民族到了最危险的时候,

每个人被迫着发出最后的吼声。

起来!起来!起来!

我们万众一心,

冒着敌人的炮火,前进!

冒着敌人的炮火,前进!

前进!前进!进!

last line should be : 钱 进

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My forefathers were buried here. I served NS here and my son will too in the near future. Singapore is my homeland. I am as much a bumi as the m&ds think they are.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My forefathers were buried here. I served NS here and my son will too in the near future. Singapore is my homeland. I am as much a bumi as the m&ds think they are.

You idiot. The PAP Chinks are moving to China after India takes over. Follow your leader ...claim your China Express card now.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is obsolete. the prc constitution had been modified years ago, and this article is no longer true. takashi has posted the new constitution on another thread disproving this now outdated law in tiongland.

Last edited:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Articles 50 and 89 (12) of the People's Republic of China Constitution enshrines the Law of Return for ALL ethnic Chinese who have emigrated abroad, even those who did so before the proclamation of the Republic, and covers ALL their descendants born in other countries and holding other nationalities and who have never stepped foot in China before. In the unlikely event that a definable community of ethnic Chinese outside China is threatened with racial violence or genocide, China would provide all assistance to the oppressed community, whether in the form of diplomatic pressure, economic sanctions, or limited military action to secure the safety and effect the evacuation of the said community whose members are all welcomed to return to China to settle there as full citizens with special constitutional privileges granted only to returnees. China's Law of Return.

Chinese can take themselves away from China;
but you can never take China from the Chinese.

It is a privilege and honour to be Chinese. [For non-Chinese, please do not despair as it really is not your fault.]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wasn't this topic discussed already? That time eatshit was offended and then takashit found some error in the interpretation but i Couldntt be bothered to research it

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This China diaspora law is full of shit. Do you see Arabs fleeing to fellow Arab countries during civil war, or they flood to angmo Christian countries instead for sanctuary? Same for chinks. If there is war, chinks will flee to Australia, Canada and USA instead of back to China.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Those UMNO bastards and its dogs like Tonychat, must be shitting in their pants now!!

Red-Shirts-Rioting-at-Petaling-Street.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chinese can take themselves away from China;
but you can never take China from the Chinese.

It is a privilege and honour to be Chinese. [For non-Chinese, please do not despair as it really is not your fault.]

[video=youtube;s8T5hu3uz7c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8T5hu3uz7c[/video]

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is obsolete. the prc constitution had been modified years ago, and this article is no longer true. takashi has posted the new constitution on another thread disproving this now outdated law in tiongland.

China just announced that Mudlanders, the Chink kind, can get that China card to stay there. Sinkees left out?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This China diaspora law is full of shit. Do you see Arabs fleeing to fellow Arab countries during civil war, or they flood to angmo Christian countries instead for sanctuary? Same for chinks. If there is war, chinks will flee to Australia, Canada and USA instead of back to China.

I thought you would stay behind to fight? I heard the Indons are ruthless. You versus an Indon soldier ...who will win?

droopal

Alfrescian
Loyal
March of the People's Liberation Army

[video=youtube;31FSj7RuqGU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31FSj7RuqGU[/video]