• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy Holidays to all SBF friends!

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all SBF friends :smile:

And for all Chinese friends, a bowl of sweet rice dumplings for your Winter Solstice Festival celebration this evening!

冬至

glutinous_riceballs-ed.gif

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
No holiday for me. :confused: In fact I'll be far busier during the festive period tending to my livestock.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No holiday for me. :confused: In fact I'll be far busier during the festive period tending to my livestock.

Livestock? You mean sheep? :confused:

Below is a puzzle game for you while you tend to your livestock:

Can you spot the Panda? :p

12391967_2163688020438582_1684898793529661741_n.jpg

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Firefox it is.

Thanks for your reply.

I have been using chrome for quite sometime and have been told by friends that it is too "intrusive" (is it true?)

So, I downloaded and installed Firefox about an hour ago, and I must say that I am happy with the change so far.

And I am glad to learn that you like it too.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Thanks for your reply.

I have been using chrome for quite sometime and have been told by friends that it is too "intrusive" (is it true?)

So, I downloaded and installed Firefox about an hour ago, and I must say that I am happy with the change so far.

And I am glad to learn that you like it too.
I have no idea what sort of info chrome is gathering about me so I prefer not to take the risk.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow, you are quick and sharp :smile:

I took longer than you to find it!

I saw it right away....to my right....you can't spot a panda from snow men, you need to get glasses...quick!

" Have A Blessed Christmas, have a merry time, but hold the tipple"..

I can't stand " tong yun" or " abo ling" or whatever you call them...my late mum, never fail to make them, buying the white & pink rice flour ready made from the market & make syrupy soup with them....I dread each year.. I see them!

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw it right away....to my right....you can't spot a panda from snow men, you need to get glasses...quick!

" Have A Blessed Christmas, have a merry time, but hold the tipple"..

I can't stand " tong yun" or " abo ling" or whatever you call them...my late mum, never fail to make them, buying the white & pink rice flour ready made from the market & make syrupy soup with them....I dread each year.. I see them!

Ha ha, you sure you spotted the panda? :smile:

Why can't stand "湯圓; pinyin: tāngyuán"?

I like to eat it.

My late grandma insisted that everyone in the family must eat it. Otherwise, according to her funny "belief", we would not grow old by another year or something like that.