• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CPF cant even managed their building their website, how to trust them with your money

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - After almost three weeks of service outage, the Central Provident Fund (CPF) Board announced on Saturday, Dec 19, that its e-services have been fully restored.

The Board said it had conducted "extensive testing and validation checks" to confirm the restoration.

It was discovered on Nov 30 that there were technical issues affecting CPF's recent website upgrade and CPF had to take its system offline to rectify the problem.

CPF had apologised for the problem and proceeded to extend its operating hours of its service and call centres on Dec 7.

Selected e-services were restored as of Dec 2 but according to The Straits Times, the only services available as at 10pm on Monday, Dec 14, were the checking and printing of statements and transaction history.

The following day on Tuesday, Dec 15, CPF announced it had discovered a fake duplicate of its corporate website. It has since been taken down.

In its statement today, CPF said it continues to see a large number of logins to the e-services on its website but reminded members that there may be "slow or intermittent access".

Members are encouraged to try logging in after 10pm for non-urgent enquiries.

CPF said it will continue to monitor the performance of the e-services system.
- See more at: http://business.asiaone.com/news/cpf-e-services-fully-restored#sthash.8fnCvwdU.dpuf

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CPF cant even managed their building their website, how to trust them with your m

datz for hiring f trash IT bastards like Nishi Pundek IDA & Premanjali Gupta who considers sgian shits

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: CPF cant even managed their building their website, how to trust them with your m

datz for hiring f trash IT bastards like Nishi Pundek IDA & Premanjali Gupta who considers sgian shits

We don't know how was running their servers etc.. in the past...but read carefully, we would only read it once...it is now MICROCHIT!..& who in Micorshit is in the government...guess?? see the, toe bone is connected to.....:roll eyes:

SO, what do you expect servers or OS by Microshit!.......I shudder to think of my details getting stolen...now they even have imitation sites...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why not protest against them instead of posting in the forum..

So is this another proof that I am right to stay away from sinkies?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why not protest against them instead of posting in the forum..

So is this another proof that I am right to stay away from sinkies?

Spot on jiu hu kia, so what are you waiting for, you fucktard?

Take the lead, you chee bye kia!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Constant MRT breakdowns, hepatitis/TB infections in overcrowded hospitals, dengue epidemics, ect2 and now 3 weeks service outage from a major govt website- sounds like Pinoyland, India or PRC leh!-only thing is we are paying a much bigger amount for such 'quality".

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Constant MRT breakdowns, hepatitis/TB infections in overcrowded hospitals, dengue epidemics, ect2 and now 3 weeks service outage from a major govt website- sounds like Pinoyland, India or PRC leh!-only thing is we are paying a much bigger amount for such 'quality".

what can you do beside posting in the forum???

i am right again to stay away from sinkies.

why sinkies here like to post ball-less stuffs to prove that i am right to stay away from sinkies????