• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHINA MADE hair bands made from used condoms find their way into US market

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CDC WARNS: HAIR BANDS FROM CHINA MADE OF USED CONDOMS, COULD SPREAD STD’S

< http://www.maxdiaries.com/2015/12/cdc-warns-hair-bands-from-china-made-of.html >

< http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cUq_8AiDuOc/VmJCG17WJ1I/AAAAAAAAG1A/zJ9tTkfSrVY/s1600/CDC+%281%29.jpg >

As the holiday season nears, consumers need to be vigilant at identifying potentially harmful products that they may be purchasing for themselves or as gifts for their loved ones.

It turns out the CDC (Center for Disease Control) has issued a major warning regarding hair ties in the U.S. which originated from China and are said to be made from an alarming item which could actually spread STD’s to those who handle and wear them. The hair ties are said to be made from used condoms. These hair ties are reportedly being sold at local beauty salons across the country as well as many swap meets and flea markets. The spread of AIDS, genital warts and other STD’s are of grave concern. The CDC has released this statement:

“The amount of bacteria and potential viruses on these hair ties and rubber bands, which are made from used unsanitary condoms, has 4 times the bacteria found on a public restroom toilet. Consumers could potentially be infected with AIDS, warts, herpes and other venereal diseases if they hold the rubber bands or hair ties in their mouths while setting their hair. We warn against consumers purchasing these products if they were made in China.”

After purchasing the hair ties at a local beauty salon, one Los Angeles resident became disgusted after learning she had actually purchased used condom material.

Here’s what Shantea Green said after making the horrid discovery: “When I heard about this I couldn’t believe it. I got the scissors and carefully cut around the edges. When I saw the used condom inside I almost gagged. I hope the word gets out so people can stop using these hair ties made from China.”

If in fact you have made any purchases of hair ties that originated from China, it’s highly recommended that you toss them immediately. Even examining them as Shantea did, could cause the spread of disease, so it is best not to take a chance.

Make sure to check all your stocking stuffing items as well. Hair ties can be a great stocking item, but naturally these type of used-condom based hair ties would be horrendous to give out to your loved ones.

source <http://www.nymeta.co/>

< http://www.maxdiaries.com/2015/12/cdc-warns-hair-bands-from-china-made-of.html >

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a silly hoax for obviously anti-Chinese propaganda. How to collect enough used condoms for sale as hair bands? You try to offer to buy? People won't sell it to you, they will think you are freak pervert!

If you said recycling old stock pile expired unsold condoms may be can get some batches from wear houses. But you won't find STD nor sperm in there. Not even cock hair nor CB hair! KNN! Fucktard hoax!

Any synthetic material recycling process will have heat above 100 Celsius to kill bacterias sterilization liao. Morons talking cock with used condoms in his own CB MOUTH.
Diu!

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a silly hoax for obviously anti-Chinese propaganda. How to collect enough used condoms for sale as hair bands? You try to offer to buy? People won't sell it to you, they will think you are freak pervert!

If you said recycling old stock pile expired unsold condoms may be can get some batches from wear houses. But you won't find STD nor sperm in there. Not even cock hair nor CB hair! KNN! Fucktard hoax!

Any synthetic material recycling process will have heat above 100 Celsius to kill bacterias sterilization liao. Morons talking cock with used condoms in his own CB MOUTH.
Diu!

to be fair, the pics were from an old story in 2007.
those were supposedly rejects from a condom factory, so probably unused.

BUT I wouldn't discount unscrupulous Chinese traders using used condoms for whatever purpose.
In the first place its really easy to collect from brothels and spas, having special bins to discard to.
Easily few hundred collected a night.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
to be fair, the pics were from an old story in 2007.
those were supposedly rejects from a condom factory, so probably unused.

BUT I wouldn't discount unscrupulous Chinese traders using used condoms for whatever purpose.
In the first place its really easy to collect from brothels and spas, having special bins to discard to.
Easily few hundred collected a night.

Yeah my thoughts exactly. Don't underestimate the mainland Chinese capacity for faking shit. If they can fake eggs and rice and milk, they can bloody fake anything.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
How to collect so many used condoms, cost of collecting them will still make the business viable?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would anyone buy a hair band that looks like used condoms?

Have mankind lost their common sense?

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Why would anyone buy a hair band that looks like used condoms?

Have mankind lost their common sense?

Ofc not, but if you read the article, it is concealed in those hairbands where its cloth outside covering the elastic band underneath

jw5

Loyal
The thing you have to be wary of is condoms made from used hairbands. :biggrin: