• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL can't even answer a simple question!

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrPD9DBIcrg

I humbly request that bro who had seen this clip please explain to me what LHL is trying to say here? Vote for party or proportional representation? NMP Siew asked 2 simple questions but I don't think he really answer the question.

Is the system fair and just, is it above board? It is the 5th time I am seeing the clip now and I'm still confused. :oIo:

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal

I humbly request that bro who had seen this clip please explain to me what LHL is trying to say here? Vote for party or proportional representation? NMP Siew asked 2 simple questions but I don't think he really answer the question.

Is the system fair and just, is it above board? It is the 5th time I am seeing the clip now and I'm still confused. :oIo:

I believed LHL must have studied many times 'Sun Zi - Art of War.'

One of the strategy he uses is," if you cannot convinced your enemy, you confused them."

And I think it is working....hehehe
:biggrin:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
I refer to his answer to the question.

He mentioned about his worries about too many political groups surfacing and it will be difficult to control them within Singapore...

But then these specific groups will be able to direct the people's main concerns and act upon them straight with no distraction...

But he replied it will not work for Singapore...

Well, that's his naive and selfish opinion...

Disgust!

I love to see him step down as PM next GE!

:cool:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Similar tactic used to shun question about his salary ranking in the world. As the saying goes, he can run but he cannot hide. The fact is there and he has to face it straight.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Funny, I don't find that is the case. I only see that none of the PAP side can pass primary school level comprehension. I wonder how they write their essays during exam or even writing their thesis.

My guess is that they spot questions and use model answers during their school time.

I remember earlier about someone asking WKS about how to ensure the investigation to be transparent. He answered that the investigation is transparent.

Most of the time, the PAP side give answer that looks more like a statement leading to the question itself.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny, I don't find that is the case. I only see that none of the PAP side can pass primary school level comprehension. I wonder how they write their essays during exam or even writing their thesis.

My guess is that they spot questions and use model answers during their school time.

I remember earlier about someone asking WKS about how to ensure the investigation to be transparent. He answered that the investigation is transparent.

Most of the time, the PAP side give answer that looks more like a statement leading to the question itself.

Well Wang Kan Seng is telling the truth about the investigation is transparent, but he hasnt finished the sentence yet...

In Wang Kan Seng heart, he completed the second part of the sentence," ...yes the investigation is transparent, but it is transparent to me and not to you, you morons..."

And he is telling the truth...hehe

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well Wang Kan Seng is telling the truth about the investigation is transparent, but he hasnt finished the sentence yet...

In Wang Kan Seng heart, he completed the second part of the sentence," ...yes the investigation is transparent, but it is transparent to me and not to you, you morons..."

And he is telling the truth...hehe

He is definitely in his own world, not able to understand other people. I think he is Authistic.

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DrPD9DBIcrg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DrPD9DBIcrg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

he said he is against proportionate representative, and then he ask people to look at the political party, and then look at the candidate... and then go look here, go look there look everywhere... gnn... the PAP are good in doublespeak.

Last edited:

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is obvious that PAPpies have good school results because they know how to prepare for standardized tests.

So they are used to anticipating questions and providing preformatted answers.

that's why civil service always produce non-answers to questions they didn't anticipate.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is what I call the "one liner" syndrome. Noticed this amongst the 3rd generation leaders. Its like giving models answers like you said. I also noticed this amongst many Singaporeans. They give a one liner and think they are smart alecks but clearly no foundation or basis for their answer is given or they don't know.

LHL is notorious for this. In the old days, you get it from insurance sales people who have no idea what they are selling.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
tok simi lan,,,,

still talk like having balls ion his mouth,,,,

if he goes and take O level orals, guarantee fail one,,,,,

KNN,,,, sounds like chillies and onions again

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what I call the "one liner" syndrome. Noticed this amongst the 3rd generation leaders. Its like giving models answers like you said. I also noticed this amongst many Singaporeans. They give a one liner and think they are smart alecks but clearly no foundation or basis for their answer is given or they don't know.

LHL is notorious for this. In the old days, you get it from insurance sales people who have no idea what they are selling.

<style></style>What fucking crap is this?One liner answer ! Do you realize the amount of wit and intelligence that goes into an one liner answer !!!.:eek:

President Clinton was the most famous politician who could pack an entire para into a one liner.Indeed for he was Rhodes scholar.

You are talking of talking gobbledygook.Go and do a search to find out what it is.:p

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
<style></style>What fucking crap is this?One liner answer ! Do you realize the amount of wit and intelligence that goes into an one liner answer !!!.:eek:

President Clinton was the most famous politician who could pack an entire para into a one liner.Indeed for he was Rhodes scholar.

You are talking of talking gobbledygook.Go and do a search to find out what it is.:p
Looks like you have got your knickers in a knot again!

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys got see the Parliament Meeting clip when Mas Selamat escaped?

LHL defended WKS in a rather akward manner, asking all present simi witch-hunt arr simi who wants WKS to quit... Before anyone can reply he already concluded that nobody wants WKS to quit... Rude fellow! Speaks volumes of his 'democratic' ways...

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
5aaa9.jpg

"I don't know!!!"