• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ex air stewardness killed by bf in Boon Lay

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Likely bruised ego. Man either offered money or dignity. This is the typical Sinkie chase girl SOP. If offered dignity, and girl after had had enough fun and ditched him for another man, man had nothing to hang on to. You can't regain lost dignity; you can only destroy that other person's dignity or life for revenge.

As usual, the sinkie mangina outcome.

It is stupid to be a sinkie or a mangina.. But when a sinkie become a mangina, hell breaks lose.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
More like "i am a dumb fuck who wants to go to jail for life over one whore"

This killer might have read about activism of 2nd Chance on saving Sarawakian killer from the hangman. If that Sarawakian could be saved from gallow for killing, then he too might have a chance of not getting hung for his killing. In the end, sinkie land will be a killing field. Thanks to the pappies.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As usual, the sinkie mangina outcome.

It is stupid to be a sinkie or a mangina.. But when a sinkie become a mangina, hell breaks lose.

1909772_orig.jpg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
This killer might have read about activism of 2nd Chance on saving Sarawakian killer from the hangman. If that Sarawakian could be saved from gallow for killing, then he too might have a chance of not getting hung for his killing. In the end, sinkie land will be a killing field. Thanks to the pappies.

That got nothing to do with the PAP. It's those foolish liberal types and their hip foreign ideas. We need none of their kind to teach us what to do.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
men do crazy things if they don't get their share of bonks. if women want their men to behave, best let them have their share regularly to prevent cases like this.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chen Alicia

Hi. My name is Alicia. Some of you know me better as Yuhan and I am a flight attendant.

To those who know me better, I have always been very low profile of what I do for a living. Simply because of the labels and stereotypes people like to place on airline crew especially. True enough, it is labels like that media uses to spur viewership.

I lost my best friend yesterday and I haven't stopped crying since. In two hours time, I'll be operating on a Hongkong run smiling my way through before I could see my best friend again tonight.

I haven't spoken to her in a month as we got into a big argument. Her last words to me was "thanks for being there" on 27th October 2015. I was never planning to leave her alone for good. I already have a surprise in mind for her birthday next month. I was planning to tell her let's come back to each other's life I miss you. I hope she didn't leave this world thinking I was still upset with her. I wanna thank her for all the little improvements she had made for the past one month for taking such good care of herself. I just didn't have the opportunity to see it myself. Or to tell her good job. And most importantly I'm sorry.

My bestfriend is a sentimental soul. She is not good at expressing herself with words or actions but she.. I realise I can't even bring myself to write in past tense. I remember how she will always watch out for me silently because I have always been very playful, getting into trouble unnecessary. She has always been very supportive of me. I remember secondary school volleyball days. She was not given a chance to be the main players but she never failed to turn up for training to support me, even if it means ball picking for her the entire session. Coach saw her dedication and gave her a spot as the main 12 in the team.

So she chose #12. And I was #1. And she would joke now I'm closer to you, just 11 numbers apart. Till date, she still kept the jerseys. She's a sentimental soul like that. All the letters and gifts and notes from many years ago, even the ribbons and gifts wraps which come along with it, she safe keeps them till now. Her first couple ring from silverstone, that mintmark and co heartshape necklace, letters, those innocuous looking clothes peg with happy Valentine's Day greetings, slips of paper and even clothes tags with greetings on them, she kept them all. That's the kind of girl she is. And that post card from lala, I'm so sorry she never had the chance to read it. But I'm sure she knows your thoughts and love for her smile emoticon

It is unfortunate for whatever had happened and no one knows the details of what went wrong that day. I can only find it silly how people assume and create stories of out Facebook status people post when it could just be a catch phrase from a certain movie or a song lyric. But one thing I do know is, I don't hate him. I pity him. I feel sorry for his family.

I know that's what my bestfriend would want me to, to forgive him. I could almost feel her whispering, "everything happens for a reason, that's just my life". I want to tell her no dear, I'm still waiting for us to have our first babies, waiting for our kids to get married, waiting for travel around the world while we are old and wrinkled. That is supposed to be your life.

She always sees the good in people. Even if they disappoint her again and again. She still chooses to stick around. Cause she believes in second chances, she believes everyone makes mistakes and they shouldn't be condemn for it. That's her. And I know I have hurt you with those awful worlds. You have never stopped loving me too and always watching over me in your own secret special way.

Thank you for everything. I never stop loving you and I know you have never stopped loving me too. Now I could feel you lecturing me for crying non stop cause of you. And before I leave for flight, you would surely text and say "have a safe flight kay(: love you bbg".

And I'll reply with a selfie, "me too, see you later love"

— with Yuanlin Syl.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE - A 26-year-old man was charged on Saturday morning (Nov 28) with the murder of a 23-year-old woman, believed to be his former girlfriend.

Neo Chun Zheng is accused of killing Ms Soh Yuan Lin outside his home, a Boon Lay Drive flat, on Thursday night some time between 8.07pm and 8.17pm.

Neo, who was not represented by a lawyer, appeared in court clad in a red polo shirt and dark trousers.

Related Story
26-year-old man arrested for murder at Boon Lay Drive; victim said to be his girlfriend

His case will be heard again on Friday (Dec 4).

The prosecution has asked for Neo to be remanded in the meantime pending investigation.

Two men, who looked to be in their twenties, were seen leaving the court after the case was heard.

Neo, who lived in a four-room HDB flat with his parents and an older brother, is believed to have stabbed Ms Soh, a former Scoot stewardess, in the neck with a 10cm-long blade outside his unit.

She was taken to Ng Teng Fong Hospital and was pronounced dead about three hours later.

Neighbours said they had heard the duo arguing for about 10 minutes in the flat, with Neo's mother attempting to stop the fight.

Neo faces the death penalty if convicted.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...boon-lay-drive

https://www.facebook.com/sohyuanlin

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]23-year-old air stewardess dies after allegedly getting stabbed by boyfriend at Boon Lay Drive flat[/h]Posted on 27 November 2015 | 87,849 views | 12 comments

mutfrt_0.jpg
23-year-old Ms Soh Yuan Lin (left) was found motionless in a Boon Lay flat. -- PHOTO: Facebook via Wanbao/ Shin Min Daily News
A 23-year-old air stewardess, Ms Soh Yuan Lin, was found lying motionless at a flat in Boon Lay on Thursday night (Nov 26).
According to AsiaOne, a statement by the police said they received a call for assistance from a unit at Blk 268B Boon Lay Drive at about 8.16pm on Thursday.
Upon their arrival, the 23-year-old woman was found lying motionless in the unit.
She was taken to Ng Teng Fong General Hospital where she was pronounced dead on the same day at about 11.14pm.
According to Lianhe Wanbao, 26-year-old Neo Chun Zheng, who is believed to be her boyfriend, has been arrested in connection to the murder.
Neighbours said that a loud quarrel between a man and a woman outside the unit was heard last night. They told The Straits Times that the suspect's mother could also be heard asking the couple to stop their argument.
One of the neighbours added that suspect's mother had asked her son repeatedly: "Why are you carrying a knife? You will go to jail."
The newspaper reported the University of Birmingham graduate as a sociable character with many friends while she was alive. Many had left messages on her Facebook after receiving news about her demise.
The grieving family has declined to provide more information.