• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

con woman lim peiqi living in bedok formerly work from royal sporting house

• Thread starter Deleted member 105665
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 105665

friend kena con by this butch tomboy lesbian lim peiqi always having short haircut and little plum a chain smoker too. she will borrow yur I/c to sub to hp line and never pay up then expect you to pay and always borrow money from co-workers. if you see or know her call police arrest her immediately. shes a butch lesbian easily notice too.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
friend kena con by this butch tomboy lesbian lim peiqi always having short haircut and little plum a chain smoker too. she will borrow yur I/c to sub to hp line and never pay up then expect you to pay and always borrow money from co-workers. if you see or know her call police arrest her immediately. shes a butch lesbian easily notice too.

How idiotic can people get? If she uses your IC to sub a phone line, that phone line belongs to you, not to her. Call what police? There is no case!

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her clit and mine same length.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
siao liao one unknown fucker's name posted here with no picture nothing expect us to recognize her? Is she as famous as old fart?