• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most Gorgeous Criminal

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She spend all the money husband go holiday at Changi Bungalow!!

Smartest Horse !!

Hong Kee is demonstrating what it means to be sacrificial in love. Husbands, love your wives as Christ loves the Church. Whatever Sun asks, Hong Kee will give it. Want a singing career in US. You got it. Want a upend condo to stay in US. You got it. Want the albums to sell. Yes, consider it done. Want monies to spend. No problem ... we'll find a way to give it to you. Want to be a pastor. You got it.

Now Hong Kee is going to jail for doing all the things for Sun.

Oh, what a sacrifice ! What a love ! What a cost !

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hong Kee is demonstrating what it means to be sacrificial in love. Husbands, love your wives as Christ loves the Church. Whatever Sun asks, Hong Kee will give it. Want a singing career in US. You got it. Want a upend condo to stay in US. You got it. Want the albums to sell. Yes, consider it done. Want monies to spend. No problem ... we'll find a way to give it to you. Want to be a pastor. You got it.

Now Hong Kee is going to jail for doing all the things for Sun.

Oh, what a sacrifice ! What a love ! What a cost !

Want gangbang with bbcs? You got it. Cuckold con hee

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low class scum troll bully smearing me behind my back is coward bastard son of whore. Want to defame me put my full name and repeat what you said here. No guts then shut up son and father of whores

Note:
I should document the reason for this being harassment so that i can show the police next time. Becos I just used the word beats someone hands down yesterday.

a moron foaming in mouth.... f off

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
a moron foaming in mouth.... f off

Low class scum troll bully smearing me behind my back is coward bastard son of whore. Want to defame me put my full name and repeat what you said here. No guts then shut up son and father of whores

Harrass tagging

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
12291213_797510443694289_790611428695647363_o.png

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CHC will sponsor a Manhunt contest for male inmates with the hope that KH can be the winner. For cb inmates, a Ms Changi contest. They expect SW to win by a mile.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the pariah still barking...........

What this world needs is a little
340px-Love-zh.svg.png

"Ai," the traditional Chinese character for love (愛) consists of a heart (心, middle) inside of "accept," "feel," or "perceive," (受) which shows a graceful emotion. It can also be interpreted as a hand offering one's heart to another hand.

If you do not have "ai", you are nothing and you gain nothing. Learn from Hong Kee. He will be in jail while his "ai ren" is rich and free.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What this world needs is a little
View attachment 24729

"Ai," the traditional Chinese character for love (愛) consists of a heart (心, middle) inside of "accept," "feel," or "perceive," (受) which shows a graceful emotion. It can also be interpreted as a hand offering one's heart to another hand.

If you do not have "ai", you are nothing and you gain nothing. Learn from Hong Kee. He will be in jail while his "ai ren" is rich and free.

What this world need is a little ta Ai I.e big love that goes beyond selfish love for yourself, your family and friends. The society will then be a better place to live in. If you do not have ta ai, you are nothing just a selfish being gaining happiness for yourself, family and friends while strangers who need help are ignored or even stepped on.