• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most Gorgeous Criminal

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Without a doubt, Serina Wee’s name will go down in history as Singapore’s chio-est criminal.

Further, the talented Wee can sing, dance, and even falsify accounts – what more can a man ask for? No wonder she’s a goddess in the hearts of many.

Unquote

Will you miss her ?

20150506_serinawee_st_0.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Let's see... Her children will miss her, no doubts. The husband would too, considering they have 3 kids...

Me? I wouldn't give a flying fuck.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Sun Ho gets in, she will be most gorgeous criminal. Serina Wee cannot hold a candle to Sun. She has always been the back-up for Sun Ho.

See how gorgeous Sun Ho is !

sunho.jpg

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Let's see... Her children will miss her, no doubts. The husband would too, considering they have 3 kids...

Me? I wouldn't give a flying fuck.

Husband can steal eat for 3 years. I am sure he happy like fuck

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Without a doubt, Serina Wee’s name will go down in history as Singapore’s chio-est criminal.

Further, the talented Wee can sing, dance, and even falsify accounts – what more can a man ask for? No wonder she’s a goddess in the hearts of many.

Unquote

Will you miss her ?

View attachment 24702

Because she is so gorgeous, I worry.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Unquote

Will you miss her ?

View attachment 24702

a bit worried she may get a lot of jealous eyes inside. I wish her all the best and pray for her safety.
Also wish to have a heart to heart talk with her before her enlistment. Any idea how to get in touch with her ?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i must admit Sun Ho's face gives me a hard on.Serina Wee's face is too sterile and immaculate like the face on the advertisement of some shampoo ad,Sun ho's face is more conducive for me to jerk off to and shoot a dollop of male's whipped cream and icicing onto.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unquote

Will you miss her ?

View attachment 24702

Is she a great fuck like Zhang Ziyi who commanded $1 million per session & had the billionaire Jew paying a lot more CPF............

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unquote

Will you miss her ?

View attachment 24702

Is she a great fuck like Zhang Ziyi who commanded $1 million per session & had the billionaire Jew paying a lot more CPF............

BMW of Geylang beatts her hands down or shall I say panties down?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is not just the physical attractiveness. There is the spiritual aura in her too. A woman is actually more beautiful when her faith complements her external beauty.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Low class scum troll bully smearing me behind my back is coward bastard son of whore. Want to defame me put my full name and repeat what you said here. No guts then shut up son and father of whores

Note:
I should document the reason for this being harassment so that i can show the police next time. Becos I just used the word beats someone hands down yesterday.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not just the physical attractiveness. There is the spiritual aura in her too. A woman is actually more beautiful when her faith complements her external beauty.

She is the XiaoLongnu in Return of the Condor Heroes.
chinese beauty.jpg

Even while in prison, she will still shine and glow. Her faith will see her through.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a bit worried she may get a lot of jealous eyes inside. I wish her all the best and pray for her safety.
Also wish to have a heart to heart talk with her before her enlistment. Any idea how to get in touch with her ?

I see that you have a caring heart. Please continue to pray for her.

To get in touch with Serina Wee, you can attend CHC services on Saturday and Sunday.

Do remember to bring a love gift equivalent to 10% of your gross income for donation.

Your care and concern for Serina Wee is appreciated together with your gift.

Ps Hong Kee & Ps Sun Ho love you very much!

Last edited: