• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My niece just got her PSLE result today, it's in our gene..

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
12274613_728545977289327_4985865211119045963_n.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i got twenty points lower than that,think my chinese or higher chinese dragged me down shit....only got a fucking merit for chinese.....

is this the test result for a Chao ah tiong?they got unfair advantage in the ni ma de chou sha be sze chuan mala suan la tang.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i got twenty points lower than that,think my chinese or higher chinese dragged me down shit....only got a fucking merit for chinese.....

is this the test result for a Chao ah tiong?they got unfair advantage in the ni ma de chou sha be sze chuan mala suan la tang.

fuck you la nigger Do you see english language there? if a tiong can get A* in english while you cannot do the same in chinese or higher chinese what does that make you? Also this must be the special stream and from what i know you don't have to choose higher chinese i think you can choose other languages

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
your niece doesn't mean its applicable to your family lah!

like dat also can howlian?

maybe its not even your niece, you just copy and paste from the internet!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
your niece doesn't mean its applicable to your family lah!

like dat also can howlian?

maybe its not even your niece, you just copy and paste from the internet!

obviously then again what kind of low down nigger copies and pastes another person's achievements and tries to pass it off as his own? :rolleyes:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't remember my PSLE scores. In primary 5, the year before PSLE, kena reported for smoking cigarettes by bloody class monitor. Together with my "gang" we threatened him. Primary 6, he left me alone. Never got any As but still managed to go to secondary school. I think MOE should scrap PSLE exams. Make the kids all kiasu and kiasi like fuck. And their parents too!

Cheers!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck you la nigger Do you see english language there? if a tiong can get A* in english while you cannot do the same in chinese or higher chinese what does that make you? Also this must be the special stream and from what i know you don't have to choose higher chinese i think you can choose other languages

u dont choose higher chinese than what u going to choose?higher korean?higher bahasa melayu?higher jap?whose going to teach u that in school?the bus driver or the korean kimchi tuckshop auntie?ur in a school that is 99 percent chinese of course manpower dictates its easier to teach everyone higher chinese.

anyway its definitely easier to get a distinction in english than it is in chinese,not saying that our english standards are low,but chinese is definitely a sonofabitch.even doing amaths is easier than learning chinese.

i remember doing those chinese paper magazines or tabloids in primary school and i absolutely detested it.like a jail sentence everyday afterschool 3 to 4 am chinese remedial.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u dont choose higher chinese than what u going to choose?higher korean?higher bahasa melayu?higher jap?whose going to teach u that in school?the bus driver or the korean kimchi tuckshop auntie?ur in a school that is 99 percent chinese of course manpower dictates its easier to teach everyone higher chinese.

anyway its definitely easier to get a distinction in english than it is in chinese,not saying that our english standards are low,but chinese is definitely a sonofabitch.even doing amaths is easier than learning chinese.

i remember doing those chinese paper magazines or tabloids in primary school and i absolutely detested it.like a jail sentence everyday afterschool 3 to 4 am chinese remedial.

Whatever fucktard remember what your earlier argument was on?

Anyway let's get this straight. From your own posting it is really really unlikely you ever did higher chinese. No way and your postings here showing what a chinese dog you are. Unlikely you would ever take up higher chinese especially when you got just a merit for normal chinese.

Suffice to say you never did higher chinese so it was your normal chinese results that pulled you down.

Also i think i am wrong i think you only get to learn other languages like jap,german etc in sec school in the special stream i am not sure but that isn't important at all. The issue is you bitching about higher chinese. I told you since you hate chinese so much go select another higher language like jap etc in which you retorted don't choose chinese then choose what else? Which shows that assuming they allow p6 students to take higher lvls of other languages you are definitely not going to score well in them either. :rolleyes: Yet you try to bitch about someone who scored well in her higher chinese. FYI there is higher malay, higher tamil for non chinese special stream students and i don't think any of them bitch about it as much as you.

Also do you recall how you called this student's results a tiong which means she would find english tough and chinese a breeze yet she scored an A* in english while accordinng to you you only got a merit so in this case you lost out to a supposed tiong in a language that she isn't familiar with. That's shameful indeed.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
11032291_1651296461813881_6154269213612315136_n.jpg

Josephus Tan
11 mins ·

Dear PSLE Kiddos,

Today must have been a really anxious day for most of you. Before you collected your results this morning, you must have heard from your parents, your educators, or even your classmates that this Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) result is very important because it will impact on your future next time. Apart from this psychological and emotional burden which you had carried for the last 6 six years, some of you might even be afraid of being ridiculed, reprimanded, or even beaten up if your PSLE results weren't up to the mark. To most of you, this would probably be your 1st major "accomplishment" or "defeat" in this highly efficient, affluent, smart and clinical country we called home.

But kiddos, I'm telling you now - don't think too much about it. Yes, be it getting 68, 168, or 268 it's just a number. And yes, being admitted to the Normal Technical, Normal Academic, Express, or Special Stream does not give you a better understanding of life or even the slightest glimpse into your future. It's neither the start nor the end of your beautiful lives. You might not understand this now but I know in time to come you will. If you can, treat this as just another piece of homework. No more, and certainly no less. That's really all there is to this PSLE.

You must be wondering now why am I telling you all these right? In my 36 years, I have the fortune of meeting some truly exceptional individuals who went on to excel in sports, music, business, finance, law, medicine, engineering, and academia without getting a good PSLE score when they were at your tender age of 12. Conversely, I have represented criminals who had done much better in their PSLE and are now currently serving time in prison.

But don't get me wrong here. I'm not suggesting that you should do badly. Neither am I saying that you're doomed for criminality just because you did well. The point is really this: DO YOUR BEST and NEVER GIVE UP! It's that simple. For those who did well (be it defined by your school, your parents, or even yourself), continue to do your best. It doesn't stop here. For those who didn't do well, never ever give up. Not your aspiration, not your heart, and certainly not your life.

Kiddos, take all these from a man who passed his PSLE by 3 marks back in 1991 and was consequently sent to a neighbourhood school. It didn't define me then and certainly should not define you now.

Yours sincerely,
Uncle Joe

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
psle is a sham. questions and answers are accumulated over decades and selected from a large pool of recycled material, and if one taking the test were to memorize all questions and answers from years of old tests and study aids, he or she could prepare with high confidence and accuracy what's in store for the next series of test. it's hackable as it's repetitive, predictive, and reveals a pattern. similar with toefl and sat. cram schools in the prc can easily crack these useless tests.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
psle is a sham. questions and answers are accumulated over decades and selected from a large pool of recycled material, and if one taking the test were to memorize all questions and answers from years of old tests and study aids, he or she could prepare with high confidence and accuracy what's in store for the next series of test. it's hackable as it's repetitive, predictive, and reveals a pattern. similar with toefl and sat. cram schools in the prc can easily crack these useless tests.

thats because God made PRCs the smartest human beings on the planet,it may be true that all questions are accumulated over the years of recycled material,but students are graded according to a bell curve distribution according to their performance.in a standard sinkie population just like any other population in the world,u would expect 65% of the population to fall in the middle divided equally on both sides of the median.15% will be above average and 15% will be below average accounting for 95% of the population,the other 2.5% will be classified as gifted or geniuses while the bottom 2.5% will be retarded which is the category tonychat belongs to.

so in a normal distribution,u would expect most sinkie students to be accumulated around the 200 PSLE score,with 35 percent scoring above 200 and 35 percent scoring below 200,15 percent scoring above 250 and only 2.5 percent scoring above 270.

however the introduction of the PRCs skews these results tremendously,the top of the bell curve will be weighted heavily towards PRCs and 90 percent of sinkies stand no chance against these Mensa Iq Chinks.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so in a normal distribution,u would expect most sinkie students to be accumulated around the 200 PSLE score,with 35 percent scoring above 200 and 35 percent scoring below 200,15 percent scoring above 250 and only 2.5 percent scoring above 270.

yes, the bell curve is a foregone conclusion. :p

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
while all other races are trending flat on composite act-sat scores, asians are improving year on year. must be the growing infusion of test-cracking nehs and tiongs in the past decade. these tests are primed for asians who can hack the system and separate themselves from the rest of the pack.

image.jpg