• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Train breakdown at yishun morning 25-11-15

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]
QKXwBLT.jpg
[/h]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In Bangkok, bts and mrt work flawlessly and no disruption at all.. Fast and on time..

So what did the Thais do right that sinkie shit losers did wrong?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In Bangkok, bts and mrt work flawlessly and no disruption at all.. Fast and on time..

So what did the Thais do right that sinkie shit losers did wrong?

Good for Thailand. But is none of your business jiu hu kia! Fuck your KTM Train!

18071343763_0d419f7c20_h.jpg

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
after i took this i never want to take RTM trains again!

go5GNKks1KxZDu5JOgltT_PGNE8GeeRTmLaUKg2QQRqOP9K29nLL3acJYJ1eaFvxlh1CcNMIrh9kKLq8NWi9=w426-h240-n

now i take this..its like comparing heaven from hell. no thanks to Najibee makaning your money!

images

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bangkok bts and mrt is the best.. No breakdown and disruption.. Smooth sailing and fast..

It is very fulfilling and satisfying to travel on Bangkok bts and mrt. It should work this way.. Sinkies, as usual, is a total disappointment.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bangkok bts and mrt is the best.. No breakdown and disruption.. Smooth sailing and fast..

It is very fulfilling and satisfying to travel on Bangkok bts and mrt. It should work this way.. Sinkies, as usual, is a total disappointment.

Bangkok BTS and MRT has nothing to do with you, a jiu hu kia.

Fuck home to matland to take the LRT in your country KL lah, jiu hu kia!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cow$8 did not come clean with why the train still breakdown, now he had taken over ? he didn't commit harakiri??

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And also not as sardine packed as sinkieland's......
And Thais are sweet smelling unlike Sg you smell stinky ah nehs.

Anyways why is this even news? 70% voted for mrt CEO million bucks salary and more breakdowns

greenie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cross breed Jah rastafar. You opened up this thread for what? Dont you and those 69.9% simply love to be screwed by your Master.:oIo:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And also not as sardine packed as sinkieland's......
And Thais are sweet smelling unlike Sg you smell stinky ah nehs.

Anyways why is this even news? 70% voted for mrt CEO million bucks salary and more breakdowns

KL - LRT & Monorail, is packed like sardines too..during rush hours, they not only have Banglas, they have Africans, Arabians, Myanmars, Ah neh, Chinese & their own people .....but I noticed they have simple clever idea, by installing those Glade spray can in their cabins...that will spray scent...every ??? minutes....

KTM Commuter Train have a LADIES ONLY CABIN.....I boarded one by mistake & got shooed off to another cabin....something I don't see here, that is why I did not notice the sign that says....PERUMPAN.....LADIES ONLY IN HUGE RED BOLD LETTERING... ):-

only difference, is we have an ex-Malaysian running our transport system.... ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KL - LRT & Monorail, is packed like sardines too..during rush hours, they not only have Banglas, they have Africans, Arabians, Myanmars, Ah neh, Chinese & their own people .....but I noticed they have simple clever idea, by installing those Glade spray can in their cabins...that will spray scent...every ??? minutes....

KTM Commuter Train have a LADIES ONLY CABIN.....I boarded one by mistake & got shooed off to another cabin....something I don't see here, that is why I did not notice the sign that says....PERUMPAN.....LADIES ONLY IN HUGE RED BOLD LETTERING... ):-

only difference, is we have an ex-Malaysian running our transport system.... ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

So we're worse off or just on par with mudland? That's a real vote of confidence.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So we're worse off or just on par with mudland? That's a real vote of confidence.

Malaysia LRT, Monorail, etc..no fight with Singapore...remember WE ALWAYS BOAST , WE ARE THE BEST.....I have used their train system, as in KTM, LRT, Monorail...over the many years...the monorail & LRT when it started & KTM, when it was a 'choo, choo, train'.....they certainly have improved a lot...have progressed tremendously...

but our WORLD CLASS TRAIN SYSTEM ?...it is really world class...have slided so much that ..it is now wold crass!!. Sometimes, simple things are efficient enough to run a train system.....I have travelled the Taipei MRT during rush hours....packed like sardine...but smooth, efficient...so far, I have not got caught in a train breakdown ( LRT, Monorail) in Malaysia nor in Taipei....but in Singapore. my government World Class System...keeps breaking down...

We were once the best..now we can hold our head high & say...we have just about the same standard as the trains in developing countries, like Malaysia, Thailand & Philippines...

keep braking down on a regular basis...worse off!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KL - LRT & Monorail, is packed like sardines too..

The monorail trains are really, really tiny with only 2 cars & it's not really a mass transport system. More for places with smaller crowds like Sentosa or Disney.
However it is an old system built in 2003. I heard that it is being upgraded to a 4 car system. I guess even in Malaysia there is some progress going on.

The Thai's are doing a better job, sticking to using larger trains & extending coverage of the MRT system. Heard that they are expanding MRT services to Pattaya:eek:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The monorail trains are really, really tiny with only 2 cars & it's not really a mass transport system. More for places with smaller crowds like Sentosa or Disney.
However it is an old system built in 2003. I heard that it is being upgraded to a 4 car system. I guess even in Malaysia there is some progress going on.

The Thai's are doing a better job, sticking to using larger trains & extending coverage of the MRT system. Heard that they are expanding MRT services to Pattaya:eek:

Even Thais know how to plan ahead.
You see their massive stations and the train cars aren't to maximum length yet.
Sg already bursting at the seams before they do an upgrade and without enough space after upgrade also like fuck

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even Thais know how to plan ahead.
You see their massive stations and the train cars aren't to maximum length yet.
Sg already bursting at the seams before they do an upgrade and without enough space after upgrade also like fuck

I feel so happy travelling on Bangkok mrt and bts.. It feels so first world. Unlike 3rd world sinkie ball-less mrt.