• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie accent is such a turn off

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I walk along central world and enjoy the company of my unsinkified foreign friends..

Suddenly a group of sinkie walked passed us and speaking loudly using their sinkie accent.. It is just a total turn off compare to my foreign friends accent..

The most turnoff is those accent coming from the mouth of the sinkie auntie housewife.. They sounded like they are from kampong.

Oh gosh.. How did sinkies end up like that?

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
I walk along central world and enjoy the company of my unsinkified foreign friends..

Suddenly a group of sinkie walked passed us and speaking loudly using their sinkie accent.. It is just a total turn off compare to my foreign friends accent..

The most turnoff is those accent coming from the mouth of the sinkie auntie housewife.. They sounded like they are from kampong.

This sentence sounds good in Sinkie accent! Read:"TonyChat, take your mother's chee bye and F off!"

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Like this arh!

[video=youtube;cGuFogOY0bY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGuFogOY0bY[/video]

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fyi I believe that sinkie auntie will find your group irritating too. Once I saw a sinkie uncle board train fm kranji and look super irritated likely lose on horse punting. Shortly he overheard 2 spg slanging with 1 angmo. That uncle fuck the 2 spg loudly .cb cb ncb. Can speak lj angmoh jin tk ahm sia suay ..the spg was shocked and kept mum within millisecs. Fucking funny scenario with all the sinkies around us.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fyi I believe that sinkie auntie will find your group irritating too. Once I saw a sinkie uncle board train fm kranji and look super irritated likely lose on horse punting. Shortly he overheard 2 spg slanging with 1 angmo. That uncle fuck the 2 spg loudly .cb cb ncb. Can speak lj angmoh jin tk ahm sia suay ..the spg was shocked and kept mum within millisecs. Fucking funny scenario with all the sinkies around us.

You only find a group irritating is when the group speak loudly and overheard their accent..

The thing is my group speak quietly and mind our business.. Only kampong sinkie shit speak loudly as they think their sg $ needs to be respected in Thailand.

Those sinkies behave just like their ancestor chinks from China.

You are trying very hard to justify your sinkified loser self.. Nice try but not effective.. The hard truth is the strongest.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
comprain so much go back to matland lah!

see if you enjoy cina babis being thrown at you!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yeah, sinkies are a turn off anyway in whatever they do or say.:biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It could be your fellow jiu hu kia speaking English. Sama accent. Your English is worst, fucktard.

Anyway those kampong people are from your country matland la. Singapore where got kampong you fucktard jiu hu kia.

Anyway you go Thailand to find chicken again? Your "foreign friends" are those Thai black whores right?

UMNO fuck your mother chee bye.

Last edited:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
It could be your fellow jiu hu kia speaking English. Sama accent. Your English is worst, fucktard.

Anyway those kampong people are from your country matland la. Singapore where got kampong you fucktard jiu hu kia.

Anyway you go Thailand to find chicken again? Your "foreign friends" are those Thai black whores right?

Who is the lady on your Avatar?

jw5

Loyal
He must have lost, that's why he scold them ccb. If he had won, he would have been trying to get into their ccb. :biggrin:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singaporean accent featured in an internationally acclaimed PC game :

[video=youtube;5o0XOFrFOVI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o0XOFrFOVI[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Who gives a flying fuck on what you think!!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He must have lost, that's why he scold them ccb. If he had won, he would have been trying to get into their ccb. :biggrin:

Exactly, lose already and scold people.. Very kampong and sinkie behaviour.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Go and die lah !