• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SInkie GIRL: MALAYSIAN GUYS ARE BETTER THAN SINKIE GUYS

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who gives a flying fuck on what you think

Jiu hu kia, dun think. Just fuck home to matland.

270309-Wrapup-Keris.jpg

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this is very common behaviour among Sporeans who have no nationality awareness. Once they marry a Msian guy/girl, they sing the praise of these people sky high, forgetting that they are Sporeans.

No need to say marry Msian, even buying a house in JB is enough for some to side with foreigners to cheat, harm or abuse other Sporeans for their own interests, no qualms to spread malicious lies and half truths. These are low class scum traitors behaviour. Hope one day they get killed by foreigners themselves for being Sinkie Dog traitors.

Traitors or "translators"?????

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
go get fucked
nobody stopping you.............. quit bitching here as Viet gals are better n cheaper than you

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
go get fucked
nobody stopping you.............. quit bitching here as Viet gals are better n cheaper than you

Low class scum troll bully smearing me behind my back is coward bastard son of whore. Want to defame me put my full name and repeat what you said here. No guts then shut up son and father of whores

Harrass tagging