• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SInkie GIRL: MALAYSIAN GUYS ARE BETTER THAN SINKIE GUYS

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess no guys is interested in you.. One look at you and they feel glad that they had a foreign gf or wife.

Sinkie bitches are a national disgrace.

You talking about yourself no Sporean girls interested in you. You need to read the article that says men who harrass women online are proven losers in real life. Calling woman bitch is definitely harassment.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have no idea why ? Haven't you been reading Tony's thesis on MGTOW ? You incur the wrath of MGTOW in this forum by being "too nice" to your not-yet-gf-gf, and now you wonder why bad boys are more attractive to gal ?

Girls are like that. You give them an inch they want a foot. If you are nice to them, their ego feels good and they want you to be around to soothe their ego. But that does not mean they are attracted to you. Attraction is a different ball game altogether.

You sacrifice, be it money or dignity, to win their affection, you are appealing to their greed or sympathy. Ask yourself this. Would you be attracted to a girl to whom you were not initially attracted just because she buy you expensive gifts or bend down every time at your beck and call ? You will use her to keep you company as long as you don't have an alternative choice, but the fact remains you are not attracted to her.

Girls are like shadows. You try chasing your own shadow and you will forever be chasing. But if you go MGTOW ---- you notice the shadow will be chasing you wherever you go.

What the Sinkie girl omitted to mention was the term "self-confidence". I see a lot of young couples on board MRT and buses. They guys are always very tentative, and the impression that I get is they are so afraid to lose the girl. Such a lack of confidence is so glaringly obvious to a third party like me, so don't tell me the girl don't know meh ? The girl will only exploit this lack of confidence until she finds another guy with self-confidence.

In the battlefield, if you are not afraid to lose your life, you are a hero beaming with self-confidence. In romance, if you are no afraid to lose your woman, you are a self-confident MGTOW.

Very well explained . U can choot a thesis too :biggrin:
Mgtow to me = gay, monk , mcp

Is there a wgtow ?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very well explained . U can choot a thesis too :biggrin:
Mgtow to me = gay, monk , mcp

Is there a wgtow ?

MGTOW can be considered as an alpha male who has total control over issues and do not allow females to manipulate him..

You are just trying to console your loser self by giving yourself delusional justification to make yourself feel better... How sad?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MGTOW can be considered as an alpha male who has total control over issues and do not allow females to manipulate him..

You are just trying to console your loser self by giving yourself delusional justification to make yourself feel better... How sad?

Yalo I said before can mgtow but only the woman is of low iq or worst release fm imh type.
I also got chance to be alpha male but that woman is a fattie pomp pomp :biggrin:

My own console is usually by 18yrs later another hero not by this manner lor.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yalo I said before can mgtow but only the woman is of low iq or worst release fm imh type.
I also got chance to be alpha male but that woman is a fattie pomp pomp :biggrin:

That is your own inferior delusional self trying to console yourself... Real attractive women go for real alpha male.. Why would a first rated women go for a lowlife mangina..? Only stupid women go for inferior men.

Last edited:

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi chootchiew, you are somewhere there but not there.

You need to learn differentiate between what is relative from what is absolute. If a man is MGTOW he is MGTOW regardless of the status of the woman in question. In your case, your assumption of MGTOW is based relative to the status of the woman. That is not MGTOW.

Likewise if you are an alpha male, it really doesn't matter if the woman is a CEO of a bank or fat cleaning auntie in the bank. You will still be an alpha male.

As for gay and monk, you are pushing it too far. With MCP, you are pretty close in terms of outward appearance. But ... the BIG BUT here is that you do realize that MCP is a term coined by feminists and the term is designed to by feminists to dictate how a man should behave. And you actually subscribed to this conformation ?

In this world, it's either the males dictate how the females should behave or the females dictate how males should behave. Hence, the MGTOW vs Mangina dichotomy.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi chootchiew, you are somewhere there but not there.

You need to learn differentiate between what is relative from what is absolute. If a man is MGTOW he is MGTOW regardless of the status of the woman in question. In your case, your assumption of MGTOW is based relative to the status of the woman. That is not MGTOW.

Likewise if you are an alpha male, it really doesn't matter if the woman is a CEO of a bank or fat cleaning auntie in the bank. You will still be an alpha male.

As for gay and monk, you are pushing it too far. With MCP, you are pretty close in terms of outward appearance. But ... the BIG BUT here is that you do realize that MCP is a term coined by feminists and the term is designed to by feminists to dictate how a man should behave. And you actually subscribed to this conformation ?

In this world, it's either the males dictate how the females should behave or the females dictate how males should behave. Hence, the MGTOW vs Mangina dichotomy.

Mgtow is more of fictitious character. In sinkieland especially mgtow is eat ownself .
Btw is tonychat founder of mgtow club ?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mgtow is more of fictitious character. In sinkieland especially mgtow is eat ownself .

I think you do not understand what is Mgtow and shoot your mouth off like you know a lot.. This is another sinkie behaviour.. Sinkies are usually manginas.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal

MGTOW is not a fictitious character. It's a mirror from which manginas will shy away.

MGTOW don't eat ownself. They just don't eat ONE and behave as if their entire life and worthiness as a man are dependent on that very ONE (pussy). FYI, 70% of sinkies also believe that if opposition become government Singapore will collapse.

It's either you tell the pussy how to behave or you let pussy run circles around you.

Indeed there is a difference between "girl asks you to buy" and "you willingly buy for the girl". The difference is in the degree of manipulation, sometimes known as "baiting technique". The manipulative ones will need to just drop a hint, and the mangina will bite the bait hook, line and sinker.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Real MGTOW is by choice.

Our fucktard loser jiu hu kia Tonychat is unwanted by any decent women, whether Malaysian or Singaporean women. They won't even take a second look at fucktard fugly loser Tonychat.

So that fucktard loser has no choice but to face his own face, he claim that he is a MGTOW or alpha male, simi LJ.

Fact is that Tonychat is an unwanted loser!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whether Malaysian guys are better or Singapore guys are better, there is no need to argue based on opinion. Let's state facts and go by statistics!!

Do you see more Malaysian women marrying Singapore men or more Singapore women marrying Malaysian men?

Answer is clear!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Real MGTOW is by choice.

Our fucktard loser jiu hu kia Tonychat is unwanted by any decent women, whether Malaysian or Singaporean women. They won't even take a second look at fucktard fugly loser Tonychat.

So that fucktard loser has no choice but to face his own face, he claim that he is a MGTOW or alpha male, simi LJ.

Fact is that Tonychat is an unwanted loser!

Nobody gives a flying fuck on what you think!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whether Malaysian guys are better or Singapore guys are better, there is no need to argue based on opinion. Let's state facts and go by statistics!!

Do you see more Malaysian women marrying Singapore men or more Singapore women marrying Malaysian men?

Answer is clear!!

Who cares what you say and think!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think you do not understand what is Mgtow and shoot your mouth off like you know a lot.. This is another sinkie behaviour.. Sinkies are usually manginas.

You don't understand your mother chee bye!

Shut up and fuck home to matland!

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just visit the causeway and you may find more couples holding hands despite a much lower population density than Singapore.

Based on my experience, Malaysians tends to date at a younger age. Being romantic and keeping in a relationship also require experience and it is simply that the average Malaysian tend to be more experienced at dating. They can also afford their own car and house since it is so much cheaper in Bolehland.

Here in Singapore, our mode of personal transport is e-bikes.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess no guys is interested in you.. One look at you and they feel glad that they had a foreign gf or wife.

Sinkie bitches are a national disgrace.

ROFL you go read posts of this ginfreely and tell me if she has not a screw but a few screws loose. :rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just visit the causeway and you may find more couples holding hands despite a much lower population density than Singapore.

Based on my experience, Malaysians tends to date at a younger age. Being romantic and keeping in a relationship also require experience and it is simply that the average Malaysian tend to be more experienced at dating. They can also afford their own car and house since it is so much cheaper in Bolehland.

Here in Singapore, our mode of personal transport is e-bikes.

Living in sinkieland is so pathetic..