• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiney wine chiney wine

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know what I am talking. Did you see lion jah even deny harrassing me? At least he is honest evil doer, not like you liar son of a bitch who claimed to up a pic within half an hour for fun but dare not swear, scared to explode into a million pieces. What a coward Sinkie Dog.

:rolleyes: How bad is your insanity? I'm surprised IMH even allows you to walk in public and use the internet.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lion jah is harrassing me again. Don't anyhow accuse me of preaching purity living OK. I have never judged or condemned any scum shit in the forum or others outside for impurity living. It is none of my business, it is for their spouse or girlfriend to judge. People here are only interested in smearing me, not in the truth. Find me one post to show me I even judged anyone, let alone preach purity living. Lots of crazy people out there.

Hey chinese bitch! Who are you to critisize the great lionJah? LionJah is a superior african while we low down chinks need to worship him. We inferior chinks must always be cordial to lionjah. you trying to betray the chinesedog club? Do not fight with your fellow chinese dog narong both of you are allies. Now make me a sandwich.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey chinese bitch! Who are you to critisize the great lionJah? LionJah is a superior african while we low down chinks need to worship him. We inferior chinks must always be cordial to lionjah. you trying to betray the chinesedog club? Do not fight with your fellow chinese dog narong both of you are allies. Now make me a sandwich.

Lionjah is a ferocious lion . First time see it come of cage and bite me with zapping:*: I saw his points 130 . Lesser than a new joiner and can zap me.:rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey Sinkie Dog, I can criticise evil doers as i like, not happy just kick me out of this club, no need to talk so much.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
:rolleyes: How bad is your insanity? I'm surprised IMH even allows you to walk in public and use the internet.

Pure hearted people who are insane beats evil hearted sane people like you hands down. If you people who harmed others are walking free, of course I am. Jail all the evil slanderers!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You two should have a heart to heart talk over some China wine.

The Chinese has a saying " No fight, don't get to know each other ".

except in this case the wine isn't a drink. In the carribean to wine means to dance it's a dance. A chinese dance since the focus is on sun ho in the song/video.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it? The police will take me seriously. Just do a test at IMH and whatever medical tests necessary will prove my sanity and innocence and all are evil slanderers who want me dead.

so pray tell how do the slanderers kill you? By slandering you till you are dead?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
except in this case the wine isn't a drink. In the carribean to wine means to dance it's a dance. A chinese dance since the focus is on sun ho in the song/video.

Then you two should do a slow dance.

couple-dancing-0510-lg.jpg

All will be well ...