• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiney wine chiney wine

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;y-E5SywuDWQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-E5SywuDWQ[/video]

let me tell unnu dis dutty stinking chiney gyal fi name call geisha fi married to some singapore pastor and try preach pure livity and goodness to the ppl dem in babylon by mix up with elephantman, tony and wyclef weh dem some dutty niggers singing pure slack chune and slack video fi try and save the evil people dem inna babylon an eediot move deh. Seen? Unnu know seh the only way to the path of rightousness and live a good and clean livity and to save the people dem from babylon need dem preach and praise the higher up power. Suh seh I and I dem need fi preach and call out jah name and nuh involve in dem dutty livity with dem gyal a skin out pan di floor and bare dem cratches fi video light. Seen?

Dem a try link up with massive B sound system fi make one fuckery of a dancehall chune weh any single artist can make hundreds of dancehall chune inna year what mek she tink dis dancehall chune a gwan put her up in di spotlight to stardom? Seen? Nuh chat nuh pree dis video fi put her dung inna dutty category and show di world how singapore produce one bagga dutty hypocrite and fake church. Unnu agree raise your gun finger. Bullet!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does anybody know why 1 china wine mv needs so many millions ? What is the diff of a home made china wine mv ?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singapore formula of success is different,in most other countries,a new unheard of independant band or musician goes out and make music,if their music is good,word of mouth starts spreading and they start gaining attention on youtube and other music sites.then record labels start chasing them and offering them contracts and money,they become a big hit and start making millions.

in singapore we take some unknown,and questionable talent singer,pump millions onto her and hope for a miracle,if nothing comes out of it and millions of dollars wasted claim its for crossover project.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singapore formula of success is different,in most other countries,a new unheard of independant band or musician goes out and make music,if their music is good,word of mouth starts spreading and they start gaining attention on youtube and other music sites.then record labels start chasing them and offering them contracts and money,they become a big hit and start making millions.

in singapore we take some unknown,and questionable talent singer,pump millions onto her and hope for a miracle,if nothing comes out of it and millions of dollars wasted claim its for crossover project.

This wouldn't take upto so many millions.
1.mil is more than enuf to buy all the necessary equipments or rent. Ads cost that much ? Then wat for make the mv . The returns can make profit meh.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This wouldn't take upto so many millions.
1.mil is more than enuf to buy all the necessary equipments or rent. Ads cost that much ? Then wat for make the mv . The returns can make profit meh.

i forgot law number two of success in singapore,usually the less talent u have the more money u need to get things done.thats why our government and civil serpents are the most expensive in the world.its takes quite alot of talent to bust a 300 mil dollar budget and say he would do it again if given the chance.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i forgot point number two of success in singapore,usually the less talent u have the more money u need to get things done.thats why our government and civil serpents are the most expensive in the world.

Hahaha then win liao lo 50mil also not enuf in this case.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i forgot law number two of success in singapore,usually the less talent u have the more money u need to get things done.thats why our government and civil serpents are the most expensive in the world.its takes quite alot of talent to bust a 300 mil dollar budget and say he would do it again if given the chance.
USA nigger can use $0 to create a 1 line hit - bee double o ty (booty)

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lion jah is harrassing me again. Don't anyhow accuse me of preaching purity living OK. I have never judged or condemned any scum shit in the forum or others outside for impurity living. It is none of my business, it is for their spouse or girlfriend to judge. People here are only interested in smearing me, not in the truth. Find me one post to show me I even judged anyone, let alone preach purity living. Lots of crazy people out there.

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lion jah is harrassing me again. Don't anyhow accuse me of preaching purity living OK. I have never judged or condemned any scum shit in the forum or others outside for impurity living. It is none of my business, it is for their spouse or girlfriend to judge. People here are only interested in smearing me, not in the truth. Find me one post to show me I even judged anyone, let alone preach purity living. Lots of crazy people out there.

suck your madda to bloodclatt and low mi. :oIo:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
suck your madda to bloodclatt and low mi. :oIo:

Don't curse me, I didn't do you wrong, you are the evil doer trying to harm me. Cursing will only reflect back to yourself your mother whatever.

And your actions are proving to others the other lady case about harassment is very real. Not imagination. Now you are harrassing me for nothing. I am the innocent victim who did nothing to you and yet you are harrassing me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lion jah can't find a single post of me condemning anyone for impurity living and therefore get angry and cursing me for nothing. Btw I have the moral rights to condemn others but I don't. But people who don't have the moral rights love to condemn others for impurity living.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I converted to Christianity after watching "China Wine" so this proves just how good the song is.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lion jah can't find a single post of me condemning anyone for impurity living and therefore get angry and cursing me for nothing. Btw I have the moral rights to condemn others but I don't. But people who don't have the moral rights love to condemn others for impurity living.

Hello dun go around playing the victim spamming the threads.
I dunno what you saying half the time. I doubt anyone is stalking you....even if they were your reaction is an overkill. Take a chill pill bitch

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno what you saying half the time. I doubt anyone is stalking you....even if they were your reaction is an overkill. Take a chill pill bitch

You didn't read tonychat said yesterday that I am marked? So you don't know doesn't mean it is not there. Son, how to take a chill pill when you are calling me a bitch?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

do you even understand what lionjah was saying? He said the excuse sunhorse gave to enter the secular world was so that she could preach jesus and god to the people in the secular world hence the pure livity thing. Your name wasn't even mentioned at all unless you are sunhorse.

ROFL that bitch sure is annoying btw i heard she is the same rank as you in the chinese dog club in charge of the females.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you even understand what lionjah was saying? He said the excuse sunhorse gave to enter the secular world was so that she could preach jesus and god to the people in the secular world hence the pure livity thing. Your name wasn't even mentioned at all unless you are sunhorse.

Eh, is that Jah language or speaking in tongue :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ROFL that bitch sure is annoying btw i heard she is the same rank as you in the chinese dog club in charge of the females.

I know what I am talking. Did you see lion jah even deny harrassing me? At least he is honest evil doer, not like you liar son of a bitch who claimed to up a pic within half an hour for fun but dare not swear, scared to explode into a million pieces. What a coward Sinkie Dog.