• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i knew a girl in melbourne

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro and sis, i am getting married in december.

Wow... so soon ? The same PRC girl ?

So are you going to settle down in Melbourne ? What are you going to do there should you decided to marry and settle in Melbourne ?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow... so soon ? The same PRC girl ?

So are you going to settle down in Melbourne ? What are you going to do there should you decided to marry and settle in Melbourne ?

yes, most likely, i will become a tradesman, electrician.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she is just waiting for him to sell his hdb and unlock his cpf.she heard from her PRC comrades that sinkies are richest and easiest to scam,thats why sinkies deserve PAP and CPF.

Krafty is crafty.

If she is already 'aussinized', then he will live a happy life with her. Otherwise, Krafty will need all his crafts to scam her. :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Krafty is crafty.

If she is already 'aussinized', then he will live a happy life with her. Otherwise, Krafty will need all his crafts to scam her. :biggrin:

good luck with that,most of the prcs in sg or Aus cant speak a lick of english for fuck,even if they can speak english its usually horribly mangled and accented.

and if shes aussinized.....speak fluent aussie english,work middle class white collar job,theres some but rare,she sure as hell wouldnt be interested in taxi driver krafty,the ching chong wing wong chao ni ma de chou sha bi prcs from geylang are more krafty's game.