• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you are not successful, your last words don't matter

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Steve Job's last words :

"I reached the pinnacle of success in the business world.

In others’ eyes, my life is an epitome of success.

However, aside from work, I have little joy. In the end, wealth is only a fact of life that I am accustomed to.

At this moment, lying on the sick bed and recalling my whole life, I realize that all the recognition and wealth that I took so much pride in, have paled and become meaningless in the face of impending death.

In the darkness, I look at the green lights from the life supporting machines and hear the humming mechanical sounds, I can feel the breath of god of death drawing closer…

Now I know, when we have accumulated sufficient wealth to last our lifetime, we should pursue other matters that are unrelated to wealth…

Should be something that is more important:

Perhaps relationships, perhaps art, perhaps a dream from younger days ...

Non-stop pursuing of wealth will only turn a person into a twisted being, just like me.

God gave us the senses to let us feel the love in everyone’s heart, not the illusions brought about by wealth.

The wealth I have won in my life I cannot bring with me.

What I can bring is only the memories precipitated by love.

That’s the true riches which will follow you, accompany you, giving you strength and light to go on.

Love can travel a thousand miles. Life has no limit. Go where you want to go. Reach the height you want to reach. It is all in your heart and in your hands.

What is the most expensive bed in the world? - "Sick bed" …

You can employ someone to drive the car for you, make money for you but you cannot have someone to bear the sickness for you.

Material things lost can be found. But there is one thing that can never be found when it is lost – "Life".

When a person goes into the operating room, he will realize that there is one book that he has yet to finish reading – "Book of Healthy Life".

Whichever stage in life we are at right now, with time, we will face the day when the curtain comes down.

Treasure Love for your family, love for your spouse, love for your friends...

Treat yourself well. Cherish others."

What would you say for your last words ?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rubbish,steve jobs would never write or talk like that.its not in his personality or intellect.so corny and lame as shit.

this is the best last words ever said..

I've seen things, you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

[video=youtube;NoAzpa1x7jU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoAzpa1x7jU[/video]

Last edited:

lee6100

Alfrescian
Loyal
rubbish,steve jobs would never write or talk like that.its not in his personality or intellect.so corny and lame as shit.

this is the best last words ever said..

I've seen things, you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

[video=youtube;NoAzpa1x7jU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoAzpa1x7jU[/video]

The best scene in the whole movie.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did Steve Jobs pursue wealth ?

I really don't think so. He pursued his dreams, and he was successful. And his success brought him wealth.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, Steve's last words are :

OH WOW. OH WOW. OH WOW.

I think he saw the most magnificent device in heaven. He wished he could have made the device for Apple.

That's the ubiquitous Steve Job !

If your last words were OH WOW OH WOW OH WOW, what are you thinking or doing at your last moment ?

I strike TOTO !

Last edited: