• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RI, ACS and Saint Andrews boys only. All other sinkies DO NOT click on this thread!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: RI, ACS and Saint Andrews boys only. All other sinkies DO NOT click on this threa

I'm from Boy's Town so I have to be humble.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: RI, ACS and Saint Andrews boys only. All other sinkies DO NOT click on this threa

I was there for 2 years before the move to Grange Road.

I recognize several of the teachers in that photo: Teachers Row: fourth from left, Mr. Seto Mun Chap; 7th, Mr. Natahar Bava; 9th Mr. ?? David (chemistry teacher); Mr. Himmat Singh Gill; Mr. JD Martin, tall and in uniform; Che Gu, Aziz bin Kechut in uniform; Mr Paul Heng in uniform (I phoned him from Toronto, recently, and he lives in Chai Chee)
Female Teachers Row: 6th from left Miss D. Tambiyah; Miss Hua Yen Cheng (1 o'clock from Mr. Phillip Liau); Miss Lee Ai Lian (after I left RI, she married Mr. Jaswant Lal); Mrs Toh Kah Beng

Nat still in triumph SEAP Games mood.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nat still in triumph SEAP Games mood.

Nat moved on to teach at SG American School.
I heard that recently, he met those boys from one of the classes (1970's) where he was the form teacher.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You want to reveal your identity here nigger?

Alvin was a pro golfer.....he's coach to hundreds if not thousands. And he's a friendly chap with many good friends.
I doubt you can narrow me down like that.
The last I saw him was some years back on the green in JCC. He should be in his mid 60s now.
Perhaps with the info posted he can ID me but not any Tom dick or harry

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lets talk Rugby related, the game, not golf.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lomu's death is like a tree losing a leaf.................not worth mentioning...............

what's the big deal about grabbing a ball and running all over like a headless chicken............

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Lomu's death is like a tree losing a leaf.................not worth mentioning...............

what's the big deal about grabbing a ball and running all over like a headless chicken............

Well said. I have added to your points.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal

There's a tiger in the school crest and I used to wonder why SAS don't call themselves the Tigers instead of the Saints, I'd prefer that. SAS is a public school, most of my classmates were non-Christians like myself and I had some Muslim classmates too.

St._andrew's.gif

St_Andrews_Sch-1-522x330.jpg

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal

There's a tiger in the school crest and I used to wonder why SAS don't call themselves the Tigers instead of the Saints, I'd prefer that. SAS is a public school, most of my classmates were non-Christians like myself and I had some Muslim classmates too.

Why not the keys then?

Non Christians or snack bar types can jolly well attend a neighbourhood school if they don't want to be associated with a mission school.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal

My classmates in the rugby team are non-Christians and they won trophies. If SAS only had Christians players, the rugby team would not be successful. Many of my classmates attended the school because it is the nearest to our homes.

Tigers sound like a better name for a rugby team than the Saints.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My classmates in the rugby team are non-Christians and they won trophies. If SAS only had Christians players, the rugby team would not be successful. Many of my classmates attended the school because it is the nearest to our homes.

Among mission schools, SAS has the best integration of Christians and non-Christians. The Catholic mission schools like SJI and CHIJ still exhibit a subtle divide. Worst are the Methodist schools like ACS and MGS, where material and religious snobbery abounds.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lomu is a phenomenal. The strong built with quick take-off and speed and making a Golden Run
each time with the ball in hand with pack of wolves after him is a delight to watch.
He may not be a glamorous playmaker; but an essence/asset for any team.
He is the best player in that department.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

Among mission schools, SAS has the best integration of Christians and non-Christians. The Catholic mission schools like SJI and CHIJ still exhibit a subtle divide. Worst are the Methodist schools like ACS and MGS, where material and religious snobbery abounds.

Very well said. I can feel that too.