• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ISIS is making tourble for Islam

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for everyone? I remember air-travel was a lot less hassle before 9-11.

I know the current air-strikes in Syria, and earlier military actions against Al-Qaeda and other Islamic Jihadist groups isn't going to stop "terrorism," but how are their own communities going to progress with what they are doing? Civilizations grow and enrich themselves not only with wealth creation, but also arts, sports, literature fashion, medicine, technology, etc. How are societies run by ISIS and their ilk contributing in these areas?

Cheers!

I believe the Russian, french, US and british are bombing ISIS target in syria and Iraq. You expect them to wait for the bombs to drop on their heads? They need to instill fear in the attackers. attack their weak flank. surprise them. and hopefully public opinion will force them to withdraw. I think they will try even more attacks but france is vulnerable due to open borders. Only one side only can attack meh! what kind of rule is that?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims will be viewed as troublemakers as long as the terrorists use "jihad" to justify their work. There are many more muslims who are ordinary people like you and me, working class blokes who struggle through the work week so that they can spend time with their families, like you and me. It will be unfortunate for them if their " terrorist" brothers keep blowing up places, because society will lump all muslims as one.

No, I am not a muslim. I eat pork, I drink beer, I do not believe in a creator, god, or Allah.

Cheers!

Muslims are source of problems.
Are u muslims pig.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one among the warring parties are innocent, but there is a difference between targeting fighting enemies and killing innocent blokes. Dropping bombs, shooting soldiers in military installations, camps, that is military. But placing bombs in cafes? Restaurants? Stadiums? These are places where ordinary blokes patronize. To target these places only display cowardice and dastardly malice. It is obvious what the terrorist wish to achieve. It is nothing honourable, brave, or smart about it. Just evil.

Cheers!

I believe the Russian, french, US and british are bombing ISIS target in syria and Iraq. You expect them to wait for the bombs to drop on their heads? They need to instill fear in the attackers. attack their weak flank. surprise them. and hopefully public opinion will force them to withdraw. I think they will try even more attacks but france is vulnerable due to open borders. Only one side only can attack meh! what kind of rule is that?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Service.

Don't be fooled. :wink:

Serious? Any proof? You see you always post these types of one liners and then don't explain yourself and i notice you are pro mudslime and even support mudland over sinkieland. For example you always claim how johor's crime rate is false and made up by the 154th. The shitty times might not be the most honest paper around but crime rates in johor nah unlikely it's made up.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Service.

Don't be fooled. :wink:

You are correct ...the world is fighting Israel's war. Israel's continued occupation of territories and refusal to pursue peace with the Arabs is the main source of conflict between Islam and the Western world.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This must be the dumbest statement of 2015. Which intelligence service in the world openly go to war?

How is it stupid? Who benefits from the fight between ISIL and the West? Israel. That country can continue to expand its settlement and treat the Palestinians harshly with no interference while the West is busy fighting the terrorists.

Sadat got assassinated for his pursuit of peace with Israel. What has Israel done in return? It continues to expand occupation of Arab land. It has done nothing to move the peace talks forward.

Israel is in the thick of creating the chaos that the world is in.

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
France shot themselves in the foot when they allowed shiploads of mozzies in esp Ayatollah Satan who later brought down the Shah of Persia & launched the Republic of Satanic Iran aka PariahLand.
Thereafter these mozzies breed faster than flies resulting in abt 40%% of French are muslim!! They demanded & get mosques, etc................even tried to demand rights to tudung or hijab...
Couple of decades later you get what you sown......... mozzies biting the hands which fed them!!
German is making same mistakes as much as Holland; thank goodness the scandinivians are reversing the situation......
Unfortunately sg is still bringing in shiploads of f trashes with a good percentage being mozzies!! The day will come that a heavy price will be paid & I hope L,L is ard to see it!!

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
It crossed my mind whether to post this article in the religious folder, but decided against that, because this is not a religious issue, it is a social, or even political issue. ISIS, if they are true muslims, should stop calling their cause a jihad. It gives a very negative view to your muslim brothers and sisters who are ordinary people. If you think that the Western politicians and military blokes are unjustified in their treatment of your holy lands and property in the Middle-East, then go after those buggers politicians and army personnel, but leave the innocent people alone. Because of the terrorist acts, and labelling "infidels" as enemies, you will make everyone in the world an enemy of Islam.

Cheers!

http://www.thanhniennews.com/world/french-muslims-fear-repercussions-from-paris-attacks-53731.html

French Muslims fear repercussions from Paris attacks

Reuters
PARIS - Monday, November 16, 2015 06:12

For the second time this year France's Muslims have seen carnage brought to the streets of Paris by a few radical Islamists and fear that they will now suffer as a consequence.
The shocking wave of violence on Friday, when heavily armed militants killed 129 people and injured 352 in attacks at a concert hall, bars and a stadium, immediately turned the spotlight on Europe's largest Muslim minority.
Muslim community leaders promptly denounced the massacre and politicians clearly blamed the radical Islamic State movement for the violence. But ordinary Muslims fear they will be blamed.
"When you look like a Muslim, it's tough," said Marjan Fouladvind, an Iranian doctoral student in Paris.
"The way people look at us will change again, and not for the better ... Sometimes it's preferable to be mistaken for a Jew and not a Muslim because then there are fewer problems."
Worshippers leaving the Grand Mosque of Paris after the midday prayer also worried that Muslims in France would be blamed for a conflict rooted in the Middle East.
"This story soils Islam and it soils Muslims," said a man named Soufiane. "There are problems over there and they shouldn't be imported here."
France's 5 million Muslims saw how easily the link is made after attacks in January that killed 17 people at the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo and a kosher supermarket.
In the weeks that followed anti-Muslim acts such as the spraying of graffiti on mosques and insults made against veiled women flared up. The National Observatory of Islamophobia registered a rise of 281 percent in such incidents in the first quarter of 2015 compared with the same three months of the previous year.
Saphirnews, a Muslim news website, reported on Sunday that French Muslims were once again becoming "collateral victims of terrorism". Early on Saturday morning, blood-red crosses were found painted on the wall of a mosque in eastern Paris, it said.
The slogan "France, wake up!" was daubed on the wall of a mosque in southern France and "Death to Muslims" was written on walls around Evreux north of Paris, Le Parisien daily reported.
"We don't understand what's going on ... This just pushes us backwards," said Ismael Snoussi, a worshipper at a mosque in Luce, the town outside Chartres where one of Friday's attackers grew up.
Malika Chafi, who works for a non-profit organization, bristled when asked how she as a Muslim felt about the attacks.
"For me, it doesn't make any sense to say 'as a Muslim'," she said outside the Grand Mosque. "I'm a voter, a consumer, a mother, someone who loves classical music. I'm not shocked as a Muslim, but as a citizen.
"This isn't a Muslim issue, this is an issue of police and terrorism."
Nabil, a ground staffer at the Stade de France stadium where two suicide bombers blew themselves up, objected to calling the attackers "jihadists" or "Islamists".
"They're terrorists," he said. "I was 100 meters from the first explosion and the bomb would not have made the difference between a Muslim and a Buddhist."
Muslims in France were citizens like everybody else, he said, and should not have to justify themselves more than others when attacks like that occurred.
He included French politicians in his criticism. "The politicians have a lot of work to do with the Muslim community," he said. "Islamophobia exists and should be dealt with, institutionally and by the politicians."

Have you considered that maybe thats what ISIS wanted from day 1. There are extremist muslims and there are moderates. Between them, there are 50 shades of grey. Through extremist activities, muslims woulf be ostracised by the world in general and when enough pressure is created, some of the moderates may be forced to join the ISIS, swelling their ranks and hence stabalising their Caliphate. At this current moment, ISIS has 20+k fighters. Although this is a large number, it is not enough to establish a firm base. They need to keep moving and fighting and i am sure they are just as aware that one day their people will need to settle down and hence they need the more moderate muslims because there are 1 bn of them

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The western democratic powers have been fighting Islamic extremist groups even before 9-11, and these groups are still growing, obviously this method (fighting) is not working. If what you described below is true, then the only way ISIS can be stopped is resistance to them from within the Islamic communities. Will this happen? I certainly hope so.

Cheers!

Have you considered that maybe thats what ISIS wanted from day 1. There are extremist muslims and there are moderates. Between them, there are 50 shades of grey. Through extremist activities, muslims woulf be ostracised by the world in general and when enough pressure is created, some of the moderates may be forced to join the ISIS, swelling their ranks and hence stabalising their Caliphate. At this current moment, ISIS has 20+k fighters. Although this is a large number, it is not enough to establish a firm base. They need to keep moving and fighting and i am sure they are just as aware that one day their people will need to settle down and hence they need the more moderate muslims because there are 1 bn of them

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was a false flag attack. The so-called ISIS entity was funded and armed by you-know-who to topple Assad (and turn Syria into the next Libya).
Please don't be daft.

Tell-tale signs:

1) A date of occult numerological significance was chosen for the attack.
2) A drill was scheduled on the day of the attack.
3) Passports found intact at scene of the attack, almost always the first items to be 'discovered'.
4) Building of the attack had change of ownership and/or heavily insured against terrorist attacks before the incident.
5) One day before the G20 meeting.
6) Crisis actors.

23.jpg

Take your 'war on terror' and shove it up your Jewish master's ass. :kma:
Oh, and fuck you too, 'international terrorism expert' Rohan Gunaratna. What happened to Saddam's WMDs? :rolleyes:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was a false flag attack. The so-called ISIS entity was funded and armed by you-know-who to topple Assad (and turn Syria into the next Libya).
Please don't be daft.

Tell-tale signs:

3) Passports found intact at scene of the attack, almost always the first items to be 'discovered'.
4) Building of the attack had change of ownership and/or heavily insured against terrorist attacks before the incident.
6) Crisis actors.

23.jpg

Oh, and fuck you too, 'international terrorism expert' Rohan Gunaratna. What happened to Saddam's WMDs? :rolleyes:

Go fuck a Taliban and Hamas

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The western democratic powers have been fighting Islamic extremist groups even before 9-11, and these groups are still growing, obviously this method (fighting) is not working. If what you described below is true, then the only way ISIS can be stopped is resistance to them from within the Islamic communities. Will this happen? I certainly hope so.

Cheers!

Its pure conjecture based on logic. However, i hope i am wrong too because that would be a scary monster.

Regardless if i am right or wrong, Islamic extremism can only be defeated within Islamic communities. As LaksaBoy rightly pointed out, after all the Western interventions, extremism only grew and not weakened....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please don't be daft.

Tell-tale signs:

6) Crisis actors.

23.jpg

oh saw the picture and they look similar obviously if you are ang moh and a female you would look similar to another ang moh girl but the fact of the matter is are they the same person? In fact no. Look closely and one of them has her hand covering her face how do you know she's the same person? Anyway they don't look the same person at all in those pictures and how do you prove they are the same?

What is more interesting is you notice how anti jewish laksaboy is and how he has never been seen to curse at muslim terrorists and even worse claims that mudland's crime rate is made up by the 154th media which most likely points that laksa is most likely a muslim mudlander.