• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Year end coming - Achievement checklist

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Year end is approaching soon. Everyone should be doing a achievement checklist and see what they have achieved in year 2015 and met their own target.
I just did mine and realized that I achieved nothing this year, and in fact worst than when it was still 2014. This full year was purely wasted and toh tiap . I put in a substantial amount of efforts :*::(:o. My 2016 targets would need to double up !
What about yours ?

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought you pay money to touch waist. That is an achievement for you, no?

Paying money to hold waist is not a achievement. Just become no win no lose. No need pay money to hold then is a achievement.
what about you ? Did your health improve this year after eating lots of vege ? If yes it is a achievement.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life is about the same as last year other than I've a higher income from work and the kids did better in school this year. But overall it's a disappointing year due to the GE results.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have zero achievement for many years already.:o

If zero for a while I think is ok. Still better than negative. For me 2015 is negative. Money reduced. Health poorer. Salary lower. Friends reduced. Look older. Total disappointment.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Life is about the same as last year other than I've a higher income from work and the kids did better in school this year. But overall it's a disappointing year due to the GE results.
Income higher is still a achievement. Who cares which party wins so long more money coming in. Kids do better is also consider another achievement. Overall very good liao.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what are we achieving?what are we striving for?everyday is just a struggle to stay afloat and not to drown,not to let the boot of life crush u like a cockcroach,not to drown in the pool of disappointment and endless despair.why do you even need achievements to justify ur past year?that is because u know life is meaningless,and singapore is only the matrix.

this sentence from a video game says it best.

The past is a gaping hole. You try to run from it, but the more you run, the deeper, more terrible it grows behind you, its edges yawning at your heels. Your only chance is to turn around and face it. But it's like looking down into the grave of your love, or kissing the mouth of a gun, a bullet trembling in its dark nest, ready to blow your head off.

Life knows two miseries; getting what you don't want and not getting what you want.

Death is a blessing.there are no happy endings.

Home, sweet home. Something in the night felt like a door had been opened, an echo of the past, an old monster snapping its eyes open in the depths of my brain. Closing your eyes forces you to look at the darkness inside.

The genius of the hole: no matter how long you spend climbing out, you can still fall back down in an instant.

Death is inevitable. Our fear of it makes us play safe, blocks out emotion. It's a losing game. Without passion you are already dead.

i am already a dead man walking.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Did some great photography this year and I'm very happy with the results.

I want to take my photography to new heights in 2016.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what are we achieving?what are we striving for?everyday is just a struggle to stay afloat and not to drown,not to let the boot of life crush u like a cockcroach,not to drown in the pool of disappointment and endless despair.why do you even need achievements to justify ur past year?that is because u know life is meaningless,and singapore is only the matrix.

this sentence from a video game says it best.

The past is a gaping hole. You try to run from it, but the more you run, the deeper, more terrible it grows behind you, its edges yawning at your heels. Your only chance is to turn around and face it. But it's like looking down into the grave of your love, or kissing the mouth of a gun, a bullet trembling in its dark nest, ready to blow your head off.

Life knows two miseries; getting what you don't want and not getting what you want.

Death is a blessing.there are no happy endings.

Home, sweet home. Something in the night felt like a door had been opened, an echo of the past, an old monster snapping its eyes open in the depths of my brain. Closing your eyes forces you to look at the darkness inside.

The genius of the hole: no matter how long you spend climbing out, you can still fall back down in an instant.

Death is inevitable. Our fear of it makes us play safe, blocks out emotion. It's a losing game. Without passion you are already dead.

i am already a dead man walking.

Never know got such video game. Is it a jap game ? No wonder jap have mass suicides.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did some great photography this year and I'm very happy with the results.

I want to take my photography to new heights in 2016.

After watching asia next top model, I'm inspired to be a high fashion editorial / catalogue photographer. My views r very closed to the judges. I have hidden talents that are wasted in this life. Nvm 18 yrs later another hero.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I have gained a couple more pounds this year, need to shed off those excess pounds in preparation for the year end feasting in December, as well as the CNY feasting next year :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You seem to have nothing better to do than to eat and sleep.

If you took your moderation job more seriously you wouldn't have the time to constantly fill your face.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Paying money to hold waist is not a achievement. Just become no win no lose. No need pay money to hold then is a achievement.
what about you ? Did your health improve this year after eating lots of vege ? If yes it is a achievement.

People commented I look younger than last year.. Thanks to my daily intake of organic juice.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
You made a few interns happy by treating them. That is an achievement in itself. :p

Year end is approaching soon. Everyone should be doing a achievement checklist and see what they have achieved in year 2015 and met their own target.
I just did mine and realized that I achieved nothing this year, and in fact worst than when it was still 2014. This full year was purely wasted and toh tiap . I put in a substantial amount of efforts :*::(:o. My 2016 targets would need to double up !
What about yours ?