• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tun_dr_m: Najib's Ass behind bars 1st then talk

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://news.asiaone.com/news/malaysia/dr-mahathir-top-priority-removing-najib-after-you-decide

Dr Mahathir: Top priority is removing Najib, 'after that you decide'

The Star/ANN | Akil Yunus | Wednesday, Nov 11, 2015
Shares
KUALA LUMPUR - Despite calls for him to work with civil society to fix the current system of government, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad said his top priority is to replace Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak.

"I'm very concerned about the first change, which is the change in leadership. Whatever comes after is up to the (next) leader to decide," he told reporters at an anti-corruption symposium on Wednesday.

Dr Mahathir was responding to former Bersih chairman, Datuk Ambiga Sreenevasan, who said on Monday that she was open to working with him "if he is trying to fix the current system of government as opposed to just kicking out one prime minister."

Ambiga said that the whole system needed to be changed beyond replacing Najib as Prime Minister.

Dr Mahathir said his main reason for joining the recent Bersih rally was to pressure Najib to step down.

"My first priority is to get Najib to step down. That is why I joined the (Bersih) demonstration. As for the others, it is up to the majority to decide.

"If they don't like those who fiddle around with the electoral system, then they can throw that person out," he said, referring to Bersih's demand for free and fair elections.