• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shall I move this forum to discourse?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Go for it.. Make the change.. If those old fart cannot adapt.. Then leave the forum.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'll transfer the whole database lock, stock and barrel as that is the easiest way to do it. The size of the database is not an issue so there is no need to attempt to shrink it.

No target date. However once I decide to do it I'll get my tech guy to start working on the transfer behind the scenes.

I have no idea how this "trash cans in every corner" works. It could be open to abuse just as every system on earth is open to abuse. We'll just have to see how it works and take measures to minimise any downsides.

sam did you even read my post?

I was asking you if you already planned to change the forum aka to upgrade it why then ask for our feedback that's all. I don't mind again i reiterate but probably lots of other niggers will.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
sam did you even read my post?

I was asking you if you already planned to change the forum aka to upgrade it why then ask for our feedback that's all. I don't mind again i reiterate but probably lots of other niggers will.

I have not planned anything yet. Still in exploratory stage.

The other option is Xenforo.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the big pluses that I can see is the fact that it brings back the Delphi feature that everyone missed myself included and that is notification whenever someone replies to your message.

In fact it goes a step further and you'll be notified even if you are mentioned in another post so if someone fucks you upside down you will know about it straight away. :biggrin:

I already have notification whenever people replies my message in the form of email with message pop up on my phone.

The step further is good for people who don't read most of the posts and may only know one is mentioned in another thread accidentally, just like what happened to me recently.

LedZeppelin

Alfrescian
Loyal

nike-just-do-it2.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thread title totally irrelevant. Sam wants to change/upgrade the forum made up his mind but still wants our feedback for what?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every toilet bowls looked the same!

Can come here to lao sai can already lah!

Dun be picky! Always be thankful! :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make sure you get the facts right before any malicious comment to harm others. Evil people that's why need to hide in toilet.

no worries... SBF take root from the long ordeal of despair from the stench of public office holder. there r regular lobangs for sex, loans and personalised message between difference gangs, no diff from the keyboard

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
no worries... SBF take root from the long ordeal of despair from the stench of public office holder. there r regular lobangs for sex, loans and personalised message between difference gangs, no diff from the keyboard

Any dealing between consenting adults is not what I am referring but get your facts right and don't spread malicious lies of others. Anyway nothing to be worried, time will take care of things with a slow and painful death and burn in hell for you and others who deserved it and been cursed.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any dealing between consenting adults is not what I am referring but get your facts right and don't spread malicious lies of others. Anyway nothing to be worried, time will take care of things with a slow and painful death and burn in hell for you and others who deserved it and been cursed.

fark your muther chao chee bye lor.. so your name has been taken top spot in toilet big fark meh.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
fark your muther chao chee bye lor.. so your name has been taken top spot in toilet big fark meh.

Leongsam or any bros out there, I have been defamed as what the above message by virus stated. This is totally untrue and malicious. I am not the kind of person described. Can any of you give me a copy of the top spot in toilet for me to report to police?