• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why ghost only appear after 12 mn ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Why ghost only appear after 12 midnight ? What time does it disappear ?
2. Why are people afraid of ghost since in future they will become one also ?

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's because most people are asleep by that time, and the 阳气 in the atmosphere is at its lowest, which gives ghost the energy to appear and roam. In fact, the lowest point is around 3 am in the morning. It disappears when 黎明 beckons.

People are afraid of things that are unknown. Ghost is unknown, and life without PAP as government is also unknown.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's because most people are asleep by that time, and the 阳气 in the atmosphere is at its lowest, which gives ghost the energy to appear and roam. In fact, the lowest point is around 3 am in the morning. It disappears when 黎明 beckons.

People are afraid of things that are unknown. Ghost is unknown, and life without PAP as government is also unknown.

your explanation makes sense. That means if one day people can confirm ghost are originated from human beings, then people will not be afraid of it anymore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkie clone confirmed.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what seems to be a "ghost" photobombs single mom's selfie at daytime, and she leaves apartment with kid never to go back again. :eek:

image.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
When you go Jakarta you see ghosts everywhere and anytime of the day. I swear.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal

Does it mean when I show this photo the ghosts will disappear?

U233P4T8D2090133F107DT20100125152255.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you go Jakarta you see ghosts everywhere and anytime of the day. I swear.

From bro Onitsuka reply, ghost only surface when 阳气 in the atmosphere is at its lowest. Which means at day it can appear also. I guess the Jakarta place you mentioned is of low population.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Add another valid question. 3. Since there are so many people that I know, including myself encounter ghost, who can we report to ? Why are the authority not doing anything to protect us ?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

70% see ghost all the time so they voted out of fear as they know they won't become one