• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Report card on Newbie MPs

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shitty Times on the spin to bring out the strength from weakeness of MPs. Here is a list of MPs who claim the following are their "weaknesses":

Denise Phua (49): OVER-DEVELOPED sense of guilt when I fail to get desired
outcomes for those genuinely needing help. (She can feel
guilt striken meh after what she did to Garun Guni men)

Teo Ser Luck (40): Trying to do too much in work (he claims very hardworking woh, another boss attention seeker)

Mr Liang Eng Hwa (45): I have not fully mastered the art of telling the painful truth in less painful way despite requests for help from residents. (Why pretend like pap? just said what is in your mind lor)

Lam Pin Min (36); My grassroots leaders (po lan pah dogs) said I am always jovial and happy. (so this is his weakness?)

Josephine (40): I am OVER-EXTENDED workaholic. (trying to over assess her performance for her boss to see?)

Lee Yi Shyan/Jessica Tan: both decline to talk about their weaknesses.
Sam Tan/Liu Tuck Yew: Dare not comment on their weaknesses.
Grace Fu/Masagos: Also tried to take cover from their weaknesses.
(no need to comment, we know where you ill and make Singaporean sick.)

Ms Ellen Lee: Wanting to do more thant I should (Really ah, but I thought you guys are paid to do so? Now you start complaining!)

Seah Kian Peng (47): I overstretch myself, so must learn to do less in my job. (Ya, and hope your pay get lesser too)

Lim Biow Chuan (45): I have no patient when people are rude to me. (Than don't serve your community lor and still want to earn million salary)

Fatimah Lateef (43): I am a "YES" woman. (fully agree)

Zaqy Mohd (34)/Alvin Yeo (46)/Baey Yam Keng (38): I got no experience how how things work in PAP. (Thus they are still learning the art of evil).

Last but not least, here is the woman that took the cake:

Lee Bee Wah (48): My grassroots leader (poh lan par dogs) think I am TOO SOFT-HEARTED and they (the dogs) afraid my health might be affected. *vomitted*, faint.....

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There can be no clearer indication that elections are coming than lame articles like this in out Presstapo. Also, Elections Dept was recently renovated.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shitty Times on the spin to bring out the strength from weakeness of MPs. Here is a list of MPs who claim the following are their "weaknesses":

Denise Phua (49): OVER-DEVELOPED sense of guilt when I fail to get desired
outcomes for those genuinely needing help. (She can feel
guilt striken meh after what she did to Garun Guni men)

Teo Ser Luck (40): Trying to do too much in work (he claims very hardworking woh, another boss attention seeker) REALLY WORST USELESS GOONDU EVER. DON'T KNOW WHY THEY HIGHLIGHT HIM SO MUCH. ARROGANT MR. KNOW ALL.

Mr Liang Eng Hwa (45): I have not fully mastered the art of telling the painful truth in less painful way despite requests for help from residents. (Why pretend like pap? just said what is in your mind lor)

Lam Pin Min (36); My grassroots leaders (po lan pah dogs) said I am always jovial and happy. (so this is his weakness?)

Josephine (40): I am OVER-EXTENDED workaholic. (trying to over assess her performance for her boss to see?) LOOK DOWN ON S'POREANS AS OF POOR STOCK. CBM IN PARLIAMENT AGAINST LTK

Lee Yi Shyan/Jessica Tan: both decline to talk about their weaknesses.
Sam Tan/Liu Tuck Yew: Dare not comment on their weaknesses.
Grace Fu/Masagos: Also tried to take cover from their weaknesses.
(no need to comment, we know where you ill and make Singaporean sick.)

Ms Ellen Lee: Wanting to do more thant I should (Really ah, but I thought you guys are paid to do so? Now you start complaining!)

Seah Kian Peng (47): I overstretch myself, so must learn to do less in my job. (Ya, and hope your pay get lesser too)

Lim Biow Chuan (45): I have no patient when people are rude to me. (Than don't serve your community lor and still want to earn million salary)

Fatimah Lateef (43): I am a "YES" woman. (fully agree)

Zaqy Mohd (34)/Alvin Yeo (46)/Baey Yam Keng (38): I got no experience how how things work in PAP. (Thus they are still learning the art of evil).

Last but not least, here is the woman that took the cake:

Lee Bee Wah (48): My grassroots leader (poh lan par dogs) think I am TOO SOFT-HEARTED and they (the dogs) afraid my health might be affected. *vomitted*, faint.....

How many are there really to serve the public?

How many are there to serve themselves?

99.9% of them I grade as failures because they do not know what the term "CIVIL SERVANTS" mean.

Remember this. If an MP serves 2 terms, they have a pension for life. So, do you really want to give them 'FREE' money for life? THINK CAREFULLY before you vote next.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not funny.

they can be your master but they are defintely not masters to me. They are civil SERVANTS. They are supposed to serve the public.

Comments like yours get FTs to look down on Singaporeans.

These Jiat Liao Bees MPs have already forgotten their original pledge to serve the people who put power in their hands...

Instead, all that power have corrupted their souls and now they serve an all powerful Master, MONEY! They will lie and spin beautiful stories about how wonderful their policies are, how hard they have worked for the country etc etc... Oh please! They really take us commoners like fools sia, so easy to deceive? Maybe the older generations who are not that IT saavy, but not the current generation of Sporeans.

It does not matter whether the next GE, will these JLB MPs get booted out by Opp or not...

They will answer for their self-righteous crimes in Hell soon enough!!!
All those money they have stuffed into their pockets thru all the lies said on TV, GE, etc have gotten them a wonderful place to burn all for life, in Hell!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

These JLB MPs makes me mad!!! I have been spreading my disgusts for them among all my relatives and friends... Let's see how their current media control shut down this most primitive media of news...

Yeah!

For a brand new Singapore!

Cheers!

:cool:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Life is too short to read Straits Times. If you want happy life, read internet news, they are real and less negative than Straits Times who only serves PAP and no one else.

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
These Jiat Liao Bees MPs have already forgotten their original pledge to serve the people who put power in their hands...

These JLB MPs makes me mad!!! I have been spreading my disgusts for them among all my relatives and friends... Let's see how their current media control shut down this most primitive media of news...

Yeah!

For a brand new Singapore!

Cheers!

:cool:

I appreciate your efforts, fren. Me doing the same. But I find very few open ears from those above 45 years old.

I think there is a big generation gap. Very, very few people from Chee Soon Juan's generation and before have seen through the PAPtrix. These people will rather pick cardboard and clean toilets at age 90, than vote their favourite party out of power.

:mad::mad::mad: Damn frus.

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life is too short to read Straits Times. If you want happy life, read internet news, they are real and less negative than Straits Times who only serves PAP and no one else.

Very few read the 154th ST nowadays if they want the truth.
Better to read news on the internet.