• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sinkie land gone case liao

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
After years of promoting pro foreigners policies and trying to create sinkies out of foreigners, this young imported shit expressed her gratitude to the pappies in a big way:

She was born in northern Myanmar to a Kachin family. The Kachin people are made up of ethnic groups who inhabit the northern Kachin State and neighbouring areas of China and India..."One of my goals I set for myself should I win Miss World Singapore was to introduce my people to the world."...When asked what she meant by "my people", Miss Maru said she meant the Kachin...

Hahaha....you reap what you sow. Pappies should now have realised the imported shits have made fools out of them.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Papies care shit who these new citizen introduced or try to promote.

As Long as these new citizens vote Papies, these are good new citizens helping to write SG history. The rest can fiak off.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kar chng ah!

you represent our country then you represent our people. who the fark cares who the kar chng people are...

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
judges should have chosen a true blue sinkie:

missworld5.jpg

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
After years of promoting pro foreigners policies and trying to create sinkies out of foreigners, this young imported shit expressed her gratitude to the pappies in a big way:

FIZP9qi.png

Hahaha....you reap what you sow. Pappies should now have realised the imported shits have made fools out of them.

She lacks ambition. She should not just represent her Kachin tribe. She should go to International events to represent all FTs in Singapore.

Her message is simple: "I used Singapore as a springboard!"

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

As Long as these new citizens vote Papies, these are good new citizens helping to write SG history. The rest can fiak off.

True but one day these imported shits will also turn against pappies to fix their own agenda, then how?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
She lacks ambition. She should not just represent her Kachin tribe. She should go to International events to represent all FTs in Singapore.

Her message is simple: "I used Singapore as a springboard!"

Pappies should revoke her shitizenship and send her back to live with her tribe.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
judges should have chosen a true blue sinkie...

She got red IC, she is a sinkie to the pappies but to this imported shit, she is a tribe woman, not a real sinkie. A local born sinkie is a sinkie all round, on the outside and inside. This imported shit is a fake sinkie, a sinkie on the outside and a foreigner on the inside.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Should be corrected to - Pappies already know and predicted before the action but they choose to do it for their own benefit.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kar chng ah!

you represent our country then you represent our people. who the fark cares who the kar chng people are...

This imported shit still thinks, dreams and lives like a kachin tribewoman although she holds red IC. Ironical, isn't it? How many foreigners in sinkie land holding red IC think, dream and live like this imported shit in the mould of their birth land? Where is their patriotism?

Pappies are dumb to give them shitizenship.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya, right. You vote for us, you are good sinkie, whether local made or imported. You don't vote for us, you can fuck off if buay song.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes. Pappies said job well done. Kpi met. Wait to collect bonus. Pat each other on the back....huat ah!