• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Traitor Gay Loong-New citizens can help write S'pore story! Fuck U lah

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Fucktard Traitor Gay Loong got the balls to say that our forefathers slogged so that future generations can have a better life. He is right, that is what they did. But they did not slog so that future FTs can have a better life. I suppose he can't tell the difference.

New citizens can help write the Singapore story together: PM Lee
"Add your own distinct experiences, skills, abilities - contribute to the Singapore story and together, make a better future here for all of us," said PM Lee Hsien Loong to the new citizens on Saturday (Oct 24).

SINGAPORE: Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has called on new Singapore citizens to play their part, as they now help to write the Singapore story together.

He was speaking at a citizenship ceremony held at the Teck Ghee Community Club, in his Ang Mo Kio constituency Saturday morning (Oct 24), where about 200 new citizens from Ang Mo Kio and Sengkang West received their citizenship certificates.

"Add your own distinct experiences, skills, abilities - contribute to the Singapore story and together, make a better future here for all of us," said Mr Lee, as he addressed the new citizens.

The Prime Minister noted that many of the new citizens come from different backgrounds, but spent time in the country and decided to make Singapore home.

Mr Lee said that he hoped that this was not just because Singapore is a comfortable or safe place to bring up their families, but because they believe in what Singapore stands for: A multi-racial society, a nation of opportunity, a fair and just society, and a place where tomorrow will always be better than today.

"This is what we have been celebrating this year at SG50," said Mr Lee, who pointed out how the country's forefathers slogged so that the next generation can have better lives.

"We commit ourselves to continue to build on what they have done, to continue striving always to do better, always to take Singapore forward."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See? Got 70% mandate, now yaya papaya and chut pattern liao. :biggrin:

11gobbq.jpg

"Writing the Singapore Story"

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me teach you a thing about democracy. 70% said yes, so you must follow the will of the majority, no? :smile:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im sick and tired of your singapore future,you can have it all to urself.im calling it quits on this godforsaken shithole.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Miss world Singapore Maru will tell us that sg was first colonised by the Karchin of Burma........

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays, any national competition that has a sinkie vs naturalised sinkie or new shitizen, just bet on the non true-blue sinkie.. seems like a grand scheme to change views towards these shtitizens.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays, any national competition that has a sinkie vs naturalised sinkie or new shitizen, just bet on the non true-blue sinkie.. seems like a grand scheme to change views towards these shtitizens.

Indeed, the information warfare had begun long ago.

What, did you think that the cameras had 'accidentally' panned to her during the NDP? :rolleyes:

redwire-singapore-china-chiobu-national-day-parade3.jpg

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already they are teaching Beijing Mandarin in schools. Soon, your children will have to learn all sorts of funny languages.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The first chapter of the new citizens story and distinct experience shall read

" Why so easy for my family to get jobs, scholarships and no need to serve NS "

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has called on new Singapore citizens to play their part, as they now help to write the Singapore story together.

LHL still sleeping. The kachin tribewoman imported to hold red IC already said she wanted to introduce her kachin people, not sinkies, to the world, when she won the Miss Singapore title. How's that for writing sinkie land history?

Before she writes her story, she already shows her true colour. Where is her patriotism?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first chapter of the new citizens story and distinct experience shall read

" Why so easy for my family to get jobs, scholarships and no need to serve NS "

It should be "Why I love pappies and why pappies love me..."

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

An imported shit will remain an imported shit on the inside although trying hard to show sinkie on the outside. This explains why the fake sinkie-tiong sportswomen sang the PRC national anthem during their trip back to commie land.

Pappies know it but pretend nothing happened.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh boy! We are still discussing about FTs?

I thought the overwhelming majority have already made the decisions?

Give it a rest will you? If we keep talking about this endless we will end up in a circle like a Buddhist!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Miss world Singapore Maru will tell us that sg was first colonised by the Karchin of Burma........

She will tell the world she is kachin, and not a sinkie, and sinkie land is just a tempat to tumpang while the life is good.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh boy! We are still discussing about FTs?

I thought the overwhelming majority have already made the decisions?

The imported shits helped pappies to win big in GE2015. Everyone knows it but pappies do not want to highlight it. Is the destiny of the country in the hands of imported shits?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Would be interesting to know the number of local born citizens whose parents aren't from Sinkiestan... Or at least one of their parent ain't a Sinkie :o:o:o

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me teach you a thing about democracy. 70% said yes, so you must follow the will of the majority, no? :smile:

True, 70% did say yes but how many of them are locals and how many are imported shits in this pool of 70%?
Easy to understand why all imported shits would vote pappies and reject oppo parties.

What can the opp party offer them and what are the goodies for them from pappies?

If limpeh also imported shit, limpeh sure vote pappies, eyes closed.