• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank god , our haze problem will be Solved!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
12144729_904012539652062_6757359472892397854_n.jpg

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I know why Malaysia is the shining beacon of South East Asia.

Highly creative leadership trying very hard to find solutions to all problems.

Regardless if they really work or not.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You see 69 is right...

You are fucking jiu hu kia... His vase will only suck Malaysia haze and not Singapore...:kma:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walau, wait until now, few months already, then say!

Quickly put it to work and suck all the haze la!

Btw, what's the coconut the guy behind holding for? Fresh cool drink after successful job?

jw5

Loyal
They should simply use the coconut husk to suck the haze, and save the trouble of the vase. :wink:

I see the Coconut Man again...that is enough to make me laugh...

Walau, wait until now, few months already, then say!

Quickly put it to work and suck all the haze la!

Btw, what's the coconut the guy behind holding for? Fresh cool drink after successful job?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
how so when, according to Ingrate Indon Luhut, we provided one insulting aircraft for their fire-fighting??
so we have yet another confirmation that another slippery hand is on the payroll of the big oil palm boys besides Agung Laksono (the 11-mth oxygen provider to sg...), Busok Kalla ... & the entire Golkar of Suharto massive corruptions!!