• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Using coconut oil for dry and itchy skin patches

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am trying this out as i read somewhere.

I have one dry, itchy skin patch on my feet. I read that coconut oil can do wonders..

After i applied it, the itchiness is gone. I will see how it goes after a few applications on the skin for a few days.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have one dry, itchy skin patch on my feet. I read that coconut oil can do wonders..

After i applied it, the itchiness is gone. I will see how it goes after a few applications on the skin for a few days.

Good for you.

I have been trying to get hold of coconut oil but supermarkets (NTUC, Giant, Cold Storage) do not seem to stock them, just the usual vegetable, canola, olive, etc oil. Some staff do not even know what is coconut oil!!

Please tell where you get yours from....provision shops? which location?

Thanks

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for you.

I have been trying to get hold of coconut oil but supermarkets (NTUC, Giant, Cold Storage) do not seem to stock them, just the usual vegetable, canola, olive, etc oil. Some staff do not even know what is coconut oil!!

Thanks

Spore's Harrods, Mustapha.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good for you.

Thanks

If you are talking about sinkieland, these are the places that has organic coconut oil:

http://www.natures-glory.com/

http://www.zenxin.com.my/2009/

http://sgorganic.sg/coconut-oil-x-virgin.html

call them up and talk to them...

You buy such unsinkified oil from unsinkified stores..not some shit ass ball-less loser sinkie stores like NTUC.. what do these low life store know?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dry skin is because you are a vegan.
i shall try to take some oily food.

sometimes i have dry skin and i would have some fried bacon :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mustafa Centre has a wide range of ayurvedic natural skincare products. Coconut oil, turmeric etc. :biggrin:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another good remedy for itch and rashes is sesame oil.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
In Thailand one is spoiled for choice. On a single shelve you find these cold pressed virgin coconut oil many are organic

Great prices too. Photos taken in Tops Supermarket.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Coconut oil to apply on your arse hole

Jiu hu kia, dun think. Just fuck home to matland.

najib-tun-razak-565x3751.jpg