• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'porean girl: I am pretty but find it hard to find a decent boyfriend

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are many such articles nowadays.. showing how fuck up sinkie bitches are.

hi,

i dont understand why i am still single... most of my friends say i am pretty and dresses quite well. i look good in heels and dresses. and i have a pretty decent job. i work in an office with a salary of roughly $3k sgd. i do know how to put makeup, those that can walk around and attract wolf whistles. i'm quite sexy if i dress up.

but i want a nice guy to settle down. not someone just for fun.

i have visited a few matchmaking sessions but cant find a decent guys. there are many guys who will email or whatsapp me after the sessions but i ignore them coz they are really losers. i got very discouraged after while and quit these sessions. seriously these losers should really improve themselves before they come such matchmaking and not waste people's time

where can i meet guys that are single and available? i hope to find a guy that is

- serious about settling down! v impt.
- must be tall 1.75m at least.
- salary must be doubled of me, if not, we can't marry. $7000 and above pls.
- hopefully can live condo next time, i dont like HDB. many weirdos in the hdb where i live
- must hire a maid. do not expect me to cook. cook will spoil my skin and hands.
- must be sporty and fit. ideally we can do yoga weekly. fat pple no no!
- must know how to give in to me when we quarrel.
- be sweet!

hard to find these chinese guys now liao... maybe Caucasians would be good too.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/sporean-girl-i-am-pretty-find-it-hard-find-decent-boyfriend

Ok.. fellow MGTOWs..what do you think of this particular sinkie bitch.. she complain she cannot find a decent bf, check out the bold in red.

jw5

Loyal
The caucasian may not be serious about settling down but he may want to set her down. :biggrin:

but i want a nice guy to settle down. not someone just for fun.

where can i meet guys that are single and available? i hope to find a guy that is

- serious about settling down! v impt.
- must be tall 1.75m at least.
- salary must be doubled of me, if not, we can't marry. $7000 and above pls.
- hopefully can live condo next time, i dont like HDB. many weirdos in the hdb where i live
- must hire a maid. do not expect me to cook. cook will spoil my skin and hands.
- must be sporty and fit. ideally we can do yoga weekly. fat pple no no!
- must know how to give in to me when we quarrel.
- be sweet!

hard to find these chinese guys now liao... maybe Caucasians would be good too.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know quit a lot of shitskin that can match that profile.stay in condo in tanjong rhu,salary rich enough to shop at cold storage ,most north indian shitskins are quite tall thanks to their superior genes,sporty and fit shitskins love to play cricket and polo.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She didn't state age. middle age gentlemen like me can anot ? But cannot expect people to be fit n sporty throughout whole life cycles. Middle age sure cannot meet this criteria liao.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Sinkie girl needs to lower her expectations. Most Male sinkies would rather take a mail order bride from Vietnam,Myanmar or Cambodia.
Some would never marry someone who earnt more than they did.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
She didn't state age. middle age gentlemen like me can anot ? But cannot expect people to be fit n sporty throughout whole life cycles. Middle age sure cannot meet this criteria liao.

can. be nice to her. bring her out for expensive dinners. buy a few insurance policies to cover her to show how much you care. make sure she reciprocate and lend you a few hundreds of thousands after you promise to marry her. then splunge on her with an expensive european trip. just remember to introduce a few caucasian friends there and exchange her for cash. come back report her lost. and several years later dead. collect the policies n live life to the fullest.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical Sinkie loser gal. Demanding everything in a mate but offering nothing in return. Hoping to leech on a well-heeled guy to get her out of her hell-hole (her own words) HDB existence. Why would any decent Sinkie guy put up with this shit?

No wonder more and more local guys are going for foreign gals from Vietnam, Thailand, M'sia and China.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Sinkie girl needs to lower her expectations. Most Male sinkies would rather take a mail order bride from Vietnam,Myanmar or Cambodia.
Some would never marry someone who earnt more than they did.

It's also in the Bible. :wink:

Proverbs 21:19
It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and angry woman.