• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Canon kisses ass at Dhobi Ghaut MRT

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have peppered the entire platform with pictures of smrt workers as some sort of modern day heroes….celebrating "those who transport us"

you have to read some of the quotes…they will turn your stomach….maybe someone can post a pic.

made me wanna throw up….how much ass can a company kiss?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not ass kissing but idiot Desmond trying save his job by telling the whole Singapore he is "working on it" which obviously means in the past he must have been "sleeping on it" , this cunning cunt at the same time wanted to make some money too while telling people he is working to save his job. Canon must have paid a pretty penny to have paste those advertisements.

Yah I agree the whole think stinks, seeing lowly people working in dirty surroundings plastered all over the place, just to save his job. Revolting to say the least.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw the posters last month but can't remember which station.

I also noticed that many of the stories of the workers were predominantly malay. Are there really that many malays working for SMRT:confused:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They have peppered the entire platform with pictures of smrt workers as some sort of modern day heroes….celebrating "those who transport us"

you have to read some of the quotes…they will turn your stomach….maybe someone can post a pic.

The pictures were well taken though, I have seen them, as I pass through Dhoby Ghaut Station, at first I noticed the word CANON in black & then the photos...like I had said, well taken, but boring stuffs....then I started noticing after passing a fe times , what it was...

"you mean they have not been working, only now?, or is it to wayang that the 'quack' & Cow $8 are very hard working people"....that means for 30 years plus...they have been collecting money, raising fares & skiving off....let their performance speaks for themselves, not need to "tell" people...they are working hard...

Like my late mother would say, " those who speak the loudest, & boast a lot, have a lot to hide"...how true!:rolleyes:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
THis is not the horrendous "we're working on it" campaign…this is a campaign to flog their cameras apparently hence the pics seem quite decent.

They could have picked any subject under the sun….from culture to sport …. but they chose to suck up to the most incompetent entity currently in singapore: smrt.

My guess points to a dirty deal here….we'll showcase your stinking workforce, you give us the space for FREE.

what other reason could there be?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

simi pictures? limpeh seldom take public transport.

[video=youtube;aRxAZLV6vgU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRxAZLV6vgU[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Look out for the "We're working on it" posters put up by SMRT islandwide... the most prominent one is on the facade of the SMRT HQ just across the road from Raffles City. :wink:

It's a charm offensive by SMRT to generate good PR and reassure the anxious/grumpy Sinkie commuters. :biggrin:
And it probably costs quite a bit of money. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw the posters last month but can't remember which station.

I also noticed that many of the stories of the workers were predominantly malay. Are there really that many malays working for SMRT:confused:

They're everywhere. Especially those Clear Channel ad poster boards at bus stops.