• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caption Your Pics.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
143956002.jpg

"Nahbeh! Who threw the coin at my head?"

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Anton Ferdinand reveals brother Rio's plea for Manchester United title help

The Red Devils centre-back has been phoning his sibley to remind him what a positive Rs result could have on his side's title chances with the Rs meeting the Blues on Sunday

40023hp2.jpg

Steady ok bro !!!

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20qc1h.jpg

WHat!!!! After all my hard work and training you telling me
I am not in the England team???!!!

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2145524-12F11619000005DC-527_468x420.jpg

Dalglish: "KNN, got sacked. No job, no money. Cannot service my mortgage and car loan now. Got to take MRT... sibeh sian."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2145426-131E1BB9000005DC-15_468x300.jpg

Scott Parker (hidden): "I heard the new England boss Roy Hodgson has to choose between Rio Ferdinand or John Terry for Euro 2012. Who will lose his England shirt leh?"

James Milner (right, background): "I think the new boss has already made his decision."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
robertodimatteoceleb20120519_576x324.jpg

Roberto di Matteo: "This is the signing to replace Didier Drogba. He is kinda young but he is still bigger than Drogba at that age."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-0-133FC5E9000005DC-720_634x389.jpg

Ferdinand: "Really lau kui (lose face). My England buddies are in training camp for Euro 2012 and I am here playing a charity game in Bangkok. Must go for Thai massage after this to console myself. At least got happy ending."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Brendan Rodgers: "Take the Liverpool job lah! Mai kek ki (don't stand on ceremony) leh!"
Roberto Martinz: "No, I don't want. You take it lah!"
Rodgers: "Don't sabo me."