• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caption Your Pics.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
e5fupk.jpg

Quick, quick faster faster run, this Jose Mourinho took so long to decide we can treat the player,
Deigo Costa have been unconscious for 15 mins.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
attachment.php

AFC Wimbledon's Adebayo Akinfenwa, a.k.a. "The Beast" (in blue jersey): "Sorri! Sorri! I didn't mean to foul you. Please don't hit me!"

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1440338516840_lc_galleryImage_WEST_BROMWICH_ENGLAND_AUG.JPG

John Terry: "Mourinho does not allow medical staff to go onto the pitch, I have to go to them in the treatment room. WTF."

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
out94y.jpg

Psst..psst.. Boss is not here, so I play you, if he is not around, I can play you every game,
so you know what to do.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2E70DB0700000578-3318452-image-a-127_1447515800253.jpg

Crouch: "Eh, why you guys leave me out of the goal celebrations?"
Neville, Beckham, Scholes and Butt: "Because you are ex-Liverpool!"
Crouch: "KNN, discrimination at the work place. I must comprain to my Minister for Manpower Lim Swee Say."

Great Britain vs Rest of the World match.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2E70CD2600000578-3318452-image-a-134_1447516725031.jpg

RoW defender Couto: "Wah, what kind of style is this? I neber saw you using this technique when you were playing."
Scholes: "This is my Praying Mantis Claw combined with Monkey God stance. I only learnt this technique when I retired."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2E7130FE00000578-3318452-image-a-18_1447521207690.jpg

Brooklyn: "Thank you dad, for letting me play. Which opponent should I watch out for?"
David Beckham: "Don't worry about the opponents. Just be careful of our own manager Alex Ferguson. Make sure that old man does not kick a boot at your hamsom face in the changing room."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2E7129E300000578-3318452-image-a-32_1447522689784.jpg

Yorke: "Arrrggghhhh!!! This is a friendly match for charity. Why you tackle me so hard?"
Carragher: "Because you are ex-Man U mah!"