• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caption Your Pics.

Kongwe

26E4BD4B00000578-3006357-image-a-60_1427035826807.jpg

Anfield crowd singing to Gerrard as he walks off: "..Walk on, walk on...With hope in your heart...And you’ll never walk alone...You’ll never walk alone."

Gerrard: "Arrrggghhh!!!! Shut up lah!"
ahhaa so funny caption

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
k0m2ir.jpg

Pep Guardiola: KNN, why are you guys fighting among each other.
4th official standing umoved: Domestic problems I no hue.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
34ffdxc.jpg

Gerrard: Hendy, Naysmith calm down.
Henderson: what did you said about my captain?
Naysmith: Slippery G, 38 seconds man, hahaha.
29nthkl.jpg

Gerrard: Arg..growl....knnbccb....
Henderson: No, no, Gerrard calm down, don't hit him.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
k0m2ir.jpg

Bayern Munich players: "The Parliament House queue is now only 4 hours? Quick, we must go there now!"
Pep Guardiola: "Wait! Finish the match first!"

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2749636F00000578-3027326-image-a-177_1428318427847.jpg

Rafael (yawning): "Yawnnnn!!! Sibeh siah...with di Maria and Falcao on the bench, there is no chance of me coming on as a substitute. I think I better seriously consider those offers from Hougang United and Balestier Khalsa."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1C9017DA00000578-0-image-m-76_1428783653130.jpg

Fellaini: "Wah, your dive sibeh ho! I give you 10 marks out of 10."
Man City player: "Kum siah! I have been practising all week to dive when you tackle me."
Fallaini: "Only problem is: I have not tackled you yet."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
277EE3FD00000578-0-image-a-33_1428866146646.jpg

Falcao: "Yo, Victor Valdes, welcome to Manchester United. Did you sign for Man U only to sit on the bench?"

Valdes: "Yeah, I'll admit it is a strange feeling to be paid millions of dollars and be sitting around doing nothing, like you and Angel di Maria."

di Maria: "At least you have a conscience and feel bad to be paid so much. I hear there is a country called Sinkapore where some people also get paid millions for doing nothing but still feel they deserve the money."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3d571dda-77ba-4d6b-bb05-db6037aabfaa-1020x649.jpeg

Blind: "Wah lan eh! You missed the ball and caught my anke! You blind or what?"

Kompany: "No, I not blind. You are Blind."

Last edited:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-3039874-2798288700000578-224_964x367.jpg

Manager Jurgen Klopp announcing his departure from Borussia Dortmund: "I feel sad and am crying. Partly because I am leaving Borussia Dortmund after seven years, but mainly because, among the job offers, there was an offer from the Football Association of Singapore to manage the Lions. I know I need to find another job, and I would hope to receive offers from Real Madrid, Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool, AC Milan etc, but...sob...but...sob...Singapore...this is really hurting my self-esteem...sob."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
278F3BE000000578-3038847-image-a-12_1429038294948.jpg

Guardiola: "I can understand why Jurgen Klopp feels upset at receiving a job offer from the Football Association of Singapore, but life's like that, it will kick you in the balls when you are down. Why, when I was out of a job after leaving Barcelona, I had two offers: one from Hougang United and the other from Courts Young Lions. I actually didn't cry then, I just wanted to commit suicide. And I became stronger from the traumatic experience."

Last edited:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
27B5DCDA00000578-3044957-image-m-64_1429382045069.jpg

Drogba: "For a small guy, yours is quite big."
Hazard: "That is the secret of my great balance and low centre of gravity. My big bird hangs lows and brings down my centre of gravity."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
27B6FCC900000578-3049265-image-a-7_1429637876599.jpg

Falcao: "My bak chew tak stamp. But how to offer this as an excuse to Louis van Gaal and the Man U fans for not being able to score goals so far?"

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i

Terry: "That Rafael Benitez last time said I can't play two games a week. See now? I am old and boh gay (no teeth) but I am still playing."

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
vx2m1c.jpg

CB: Hey, Gary you have to use cotton wool to stop your nose from bleeding
the medical staffs are not coming to you.
GC:Tough playing for Chelsea, now we cannot feint injury.