• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caption Your Pics.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2632131-1DF840D900000578-724_634x441.jpg

Wenger: "Have not held a trophy for 10 years. My arms are aching."

Arsenal wins first trophy in nearly 10 years.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-0-1DF8BB8200000578-180_634x604.jpg

St. Johnstone manager Tommy Wright: "So Arsenal waited 10 years to lift a trophy again? Well, we waited 10 times longer! So Arsene Wenger finds that his muscles are no longer conditioned to hold up a trophy for long? Well, my muscles can't even lift up the Scottish Cup!"

(St. Johnstone wins the Scottish Cup, its first major trophy in 103 years.)

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20s78fergie-476925.jpg

Ferguson: "Congratulations on being appointed the new manager of Manchester United. There are still some doubters who questioned whether you are the right manager for Man U. So why don't you declare your pedigree in the best possible way?"
van Gaal: "And what would that be?"
Ferguson: "Win the World Cup with the Netherlands first."
van Gaal: "........."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20s78fergie-476925.jpg

Ferguson: "Welcome van Gaal to Man United. As you know, I have retired and I never, ever never, meddle in how the new manager runs Man United..."

van Gaal: "I'm relieved to hear that."

Ferguson: "...so I am glad that you will be playing Rooney as number 10 and moving Mata to the left. I am also glad that you will be buying Kevin Strootman instead of Cesc Fabregas or Toni Kroos. And that Luke Shaw and William Carvalho, they are good buys. I know, because I recommended them."

van Gaal: "But...but...but I have not made those decisions yet!"

Ferguson: "Oh yes, you have!"

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
29cowb6.jpg

LvG: NB, Who said I don't have credentials to take Man U job?
I will prove to you, I will win the world cup with Holland, if not
limpeh potong.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
muwe9i.jpg

Hey, Daniel, I can't win the league but if you win the world cup for me I give 2 offers,
the armband at Liverpool and England, how about that?

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
axe9kz.jpg

Hey, Suarez, how about going for a bite after the introduction.
Thanks but no thanks I had one bite too many.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2aiiqup.jpg

Referee: Wow, this vanishing foam is so useful, I can pretend to accidentally spray
onto the player I don't like.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1409495182087_Image_galleryImage_LONDON_ENGLAND_AUGUST_31_.JPG

Balotelli: "Sibeh sian...Brendan Rodgers wants me to chase after every ball. KNN, he should know I am not that kind of player."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1409492327595_Image_galleryImage_Liverpool_s_Mario_Balotel.JPG

Balotelli: "Sibeh sian...Brendan Rodgers wants me to put the ball into the net. KNN, he should also know I am not that kind of player."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1409492327595_Image_galleryImage_Liverpool_s_Mario_Balotel.JPG

Balotelli: "Hey look! My ku ku cheow is showing a little erection. Is this what Brendan Rodgers mean when he said I must feel passion playing for Liverpool?"